What's new

blazeNstation has the blues

station2

SILENCEEEE!!!!!

SILENCEEEE!!!!!

valuline inline fan 435 cfm has been silenced in half thanks to......

12.99$ foam pad
0$ plastic bin laying around
Temporary using ductape until we get velcro..... It is amazingly quiet!..it does work!......
aefe2488-e958-f08a.jpg
aefe2488-e96a-2dc4.jpg

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk

Granger2

Veteran
Station,
Good idea. I love diy. That's why I love these forums [fora]. Growers are, by necessity, innovators. Nice work. Have fun. -granger

blazedgeek

Re: blazeNstation has the blues

Station,
Good idea. I love diy. That's why I love these forums [fora]. Growers are, by necessity, innovators. Nice work. Have fun. -granger

Yah who said potheads are dumb.... Thanks grange the bin cut sound down by at least 50%. Heres the worst thing that happend yesterday

Sent from my ADR6400L using Tapatalk
a6fa42a0-e4ab-a61b.jpg

The most promising plant has nuts. Were hopin for at least one female.. pretty anxious to see how this c99xblueberry hybrid is going to look in a few weeks

station2

Ok heres the deal,out of 6 beans we ended with 2 great female phenos! Great odds for seeds being almost 6 years old. This is day 6 in 12/12 ....were happy so far
aefe2369-7486-3c86.jpg
aefe2369-749e-e6f4.jpg
aefe2369-74c2-c72a.jpg
aefe2369-74fb-a3b4.jpg

station2

Update..day 8 in flower... 29" tall

aefe53ab-a5f7-7329.jpg

station2

Gotta say the smart pot combination with perlite and coco is impressive, as you can see above the two females are almost 3ft tall.

the one on the left is grown in a 5gal smart pot and the one on the right is in a 3gal smart pot!

Im am sold on using smart pots everytime! the 4 males we tossed were 24+ inches tall and when we checked the root system after pulling, there was no signs of rootbound at all. Even digging through the mix, there was plenty of room for the roots to from and take space.

Smart Pots The SHit!

station2

Update ....they are getting real tall and bushy..can't wait !
60fb4342-d76d-aa59.jpg

60fb4342-d790-12d3.jpg

blazedgeek

Damn cant get any love over here brotha.........

sent from The Bolt using Tapatalk

KosmoKramer

Look nice!

Nice genetics. Never had a chance to grab anything from the Spice Bros.

Do me a favor. Trim some of that shit down by the pot. Would hate to see such pretty bitches get a dose of the powdery mildew!

station2

Will do..that was the next step that needed to be done....

station2

Here's an update with a little thinning out and @day 21
a6fa41a7-4254-4e0c.jpg
a6fa41a7-42a7-124f.jpg

Sent using Droid Bionic

station2

Update!
Clones in Coco..started in homemade ez clone 12 days old ...all rooted!!! Success!

Transplanted all clones in treated Coco ( Cal Mag/ liquid karma/and great white
a6fa4395-6b9b-d4dd.jpg

a6fa4395-6ba8-2cbe.jpg

a6fa4395-6bb5-b910.jpg

Sent using Droid Bionic

B

BlueberryNutz

not the healthiest lookin lot are they haha but im glad to see some home made cloner success. i built a huge one and havent used it yet since all mine are flowering and have nothing to clone at the moment

station2

blueberrynutz.... lol yeah didnt think they were gonna make it, we took clones from one side chute and the plant was already 12 days into flower..

Hey man that cindy blue smells like a blueberry pineapple right about now. sholuld be finishing up yeah? what happened to the updates?

station2

Hey man that cindy blue smells like a blueberry pineapple right about now. sholuld be finishing up yeah? what happened to the updates?

Hehe..here you go day 43¡ They are swelling! Report from blazed geek he says the smell is starting to smell like pineApples
a6fa45c3-a05e-5a4d.jpg

a6fa45c3-a06c-2bd2.jpg

Total of 14 main Colas all 14"-20" tall

Sent using Droid Bionic

Latest posts

Latest posts