Blatent election fraud thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

MoeFunk

picture.php

:wave:

Cannavore

Veteran
Never said all the protesters were thugs,many of the (black) protests were shopping extravaganzas.

What stores did the protestors loot today?
Surely their must be video footage of them with electronics , Washers on 2 wheelers,hand fulls of jeans,truckloads of sneakers.....I'll go check for the videos.Burning down D.C.,stores & gas stations lit up.
Cops run over,hit with bricks....maybe this all happened today and the media isn't reporting it.
Gotta love the casual boomer racism

buzzmobile

Veteran
has anyone noticed mc connel called pence mr president...klobuchar called him mr vp.

did the 25th amendment get enacted?

peace

President of the Senate: Vice President of the United States
Under the Constitution, the vice president serves as the president of the Senate and presides over the Senate's daily proceedings. In the absence of the vice president, the Senate's president pro tempore (and others designated by him) presides.

https://www.senate.gov/reference/Index/Vice_President.htm

mowood3479

Veteran

mowood3479

Veteran
Like the BLM protests

Ur just too smart for me good buddy, gotta put u back on ignore cause 95% of ur posts I don’t comprehend.
It’s probably my lack of historical context.
I’m gonna do some more research and then mayb in a few years I’ll take you off ignore and see if I can follow along.

h.h.

Veteran
Ur just too smart for me good buddy, gotta put u back on ignore cause 95% of ur posts I don’t comprehend.
It’s probably my lack of historical context.
I’m gonna do some more research and then mayb in a few years I’ll take you off ignore and see if I can follow along.

Goodbye. Spend some time reading.

VerdantGreen

Genetics Facilitator
Boutique Breeder
Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Fyi (These photos are random samples and are in no way curated to elicit a particular emotional response)
Bwahaha

It's called a comparison... and it speaks for itself. - or are you saying the hoards of tooled up cops were just hiding around the corner yesterday - during the 'white privilege' storming of congress?

spadedNfaded

Veteran
Hey trump cultists are trash. We've only been saying that for 4 years and no face posers on the internet keep telling us it's the left that's the problem.

The right lost an election, was encouraged to destroy the capital and they did.

These shitheads tore down American flags and put up fascist Trump flags.

Congrats to everyone who downplayed this cultfascist behavior. Trump needs to be throw out of office yesterday. He needs to be held accountable for what he did yesterday.

spadedNfaded

Veteran
It's called a comparison... and it speaks for itself. - or are you saying the hoards of tooled up cops were just hiding around the corner yesterday - during the 'white privilege' storming of congress?

Mowood is a troll. And a poser. A random internet troll. That's it. There are a few people that bounce between all of the Biden/election threads and post FUD. They're doing it systematically. It's by design. Everyone needs to mute them because they argue in bad faith, create FUD.

I mean....Fascists on livestream: hey it's us, the fascists, storming the capital. here are our names and addresses, take a look at our IDs. we are well-known personalities with very recognizable faces

Right-wing media and these thread trolls: hmmmmm seems like antifa

Don't let them change the subject. This was an attack on America by domestic terrorists. They found bombs. People died. They ransacked offices, stole podiums, etc. These people don't have economic anxiety. They've cultivated a cult of personality in the last 4 years have become exceedingly dangerous. This is not American patriotism. If you change the color of their skin or their religion they become terrorists. Because thats what they are.

armedoldhippy

Veteran
Do really think Biden is more popular than Obama?

not who he was running against. WTF are you talking about? presidential elections are not popularity contests. Chump may very well be more "popular" than Biden, but voters decided that they had seen enough horseshit for now...:jump:

mowood3479

Veteran
Mowood is a troll. And a poser. A random internet troll. That's it. There are a few people that bounce between all of the Biden/election threads and post FUD. They're doing it systematically. It's by design. Everyone needs to mute them because they argue in bad faith, create FUD.

I mean....Fascists on livestream: hey it's us, the fascists, storming the capital. here are our names and addresses, take a look at our IDs. we are well-known personalities with very recognizable faces

Right-wing media and these thread trolls: hmmmmm seems like antifa

Don't let them change the subject. This was an attack on America by domestic terrorists. They found bombs. People died. They ransacked offices, stole podiums, etc. These people don't have economic anxiety. They've cultivated a cult of personality in the last 4 years have become exceedingly dangerous. This is not American patriotism. If you change the color of their skin or their religion they become terrorists. Because thats what they are.

I’d say go hit the dab rig good buddy, it’s not that big of a deal.
Trump will be gone in two weeks.
Ur boy will be in office, u will control the house and senate.
Celebrate..
The capitol will get fixed.. the property damage is insured

As for ur vicious ad hominem attacks on me..
I’ll save that for another day.
Be well good buddy

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Latest posts