What's new

Blackout Banana Bread

Che

Veteran
If you like the way the Banana masks the taste, try my pear bread recipe next :) It's amazing, and you can barely even tell there's anything in it!

M

Marywanna

HELL YES,pear bread! Love pears! A Canna Bakery,I can see it now.............."Canna I Bake,Or What?"

sneakinman13

Veteran
i kno this is for the blackout butter. but if i where to use regular cannabutter i made. would the ratios be the same still??

Che

Veteran
Hi sneakinman13, certainly you can make the bread with your butter. If you find that it doesn't carry the potency you're hoping for, you might try my pear bread recipe, it calls for 3x as much butter. I would usually use 1/3 cup of black out and 2/3 of regular but you could use 1 whole cup of mild butter for a stronger loaf!

Cheers!

ganja_hasi

natural mystic
ICMag Donor
Veteran
hi bro and thx a bunch for the great recipe :yes:
Made it with Hash Olive oil :dance013: and also added 3 spoons Cacao..didn't had any cinnamon hrhrhrhr..
anyway, as promised, here the tasteful and highful result

:yummy:

Che

Veteran
Beautiful, and chocolate is a nice twist, I used chocolate chips for a loaf this week it went over very nicely :) Thanks for the kind words and taking pictures! Glad to hear you're enjoying the recipe, I use it a lot..
-Che

Che

Veteran
Hey guys, glad to see more adventurers delving into the realm of banana baked goods! You can thank zeppelindood and ganja_hasi for their photographs, they certainly do the loaf justice!

Of course, since ICmag hasn't implemented the new Smell-0-Vision technology, you'll have to try the recipe for yourself. I hope you will! Cheers

johnny butt

Just what I'm looking for Che! Going to see a show and wanted a new edible aside from brownies to bake for the ride.

I'll be back with my blackout banana bread...

stoney917

i Am SoFaKiNg WeTod DiD
Veteran
yo che another great recipe! i think im gonna be makin some butta soon another harvest came and left got tons of trim and 5 different hashs in my jar. i gave up trying to poison myself it became a waste of $$$ and time as the final batch was only enjoyable to me. my buddy 300lb+ ended up in my basement hiding in laundry and mrs stoney got panic attacks and had to hide in bed for a few days. even though it was nice and quiet here for a few days im not gonna do it to her again lol. well maybe not. i put 1lb of dry frozen trim 7gs of hash and 3.5gs or more of kief to make the deadly butta. i will def be putting this recipe to the test
hey che quick ? for u. do u put the weed trim into the oven in a baking tray for 10mins before u put it into the butta and water to simmer. i think its called decarbonization.. i do?
peace brotha keep the recipes comin

Che

Veteran
Cheers hgherbals420 glad you're enjoying it!

Hey Stoney glad to hear about the misadventures, I know what you mean about breaking people, I have garnered a bit of a reputation for that myself! AS for your question, no I've never tried preheating the herbs, although I have read about it on IC as well.

I'm not sure if I'm wasting anything, but my butter is stronger than most so I must be doing something right. Other local growers have asked me for my specific ratios and technique, as they simply couldn't replicate the effect on their own. I need to make another batch soon, my large brick of it is just about gone. Maybe I'll weigh everything this time..

stoney917

i Am SoFaKiNg WeTod DiD
Veteran
i never actually weigh what i put i just estimate well i know what the hash and kief weighs but i just dump a huge 1LB ziploc bag of trim and popcorn buds in its lb bag full so im guess its any where between a 1/2lb to a lb/ never threw it on a scale. i love the rep get from poisoning ppl lol it only happens to most ppl 1 time then they learn but theres always a new victim who heard about it sayin watch i can eat 2 and be fine. well... a few hours later im the only one who's somwhat fuctional. the bigger they are the harder they fall lol
peace bro
still wont let me give u rep but u da man

Latest posts

Latest posts