What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Blackberry S1 Release Date..100% On The Dot...

bartender187

Bakin in da Sun
Veteran
^^^^
let him live his life

im sure theres tons of people who work at humbolt hydro.... Never underestimate the power of denial...

bartender187

Distribution of a Banned Product = Illegal Or am I wrong??

Distribution of a Banned Product = Illegal Or am I wrong??

Admitting this incriminates more then just him. This is a stupid blackberry (not all that) cock fight anyhow. If it were only his lively hood at stake. I might be the dude he USED to be able to get a banned product from. How would you like it if I posted the place that you tend bar at and claimed you sold me opiated Ouzo? A banned product? This place is supposed to be about the weed not who has the Biggest Jug of SB. 00420- I dig chatting with you. Your an asset to the growing community. Your methods are sound for the most part and you are a thorough individual. Your little school yard scrum about the Super Bud shocked me. Sorry if I responded harshly and I'll delete anyhow. Please think about what I was trying to tell you.

JLP

Veteran
It's probably me who got that started.I made the mistake of telling Orgnkid where I got my Superbud in a PRIVATE MESSAGE.

Hopefully others will learn from my mistake.

JLP:)

full time daddy
Veteran
Re: Re: Re: super bud is banded...

Re: Re: Re: super bud is banded...

HerbWeedman said:
Posting Your pic on the internet and braggin about Auto Weaponry is one thing but braggin about the ability to obtain a banned substance and stating where is quite another and senseless .The word for today is DISCRETION. Damn 00420 I had given you more credit and respect then was due. Please try to rectify my opinion. Peace Herb

Auto Weaponry is that not "obtain a banned substance"

my god bro the only point im making is 500 bux is not right.
and that i can still get it and so can other's
but just for you :) it's gone.

full time daddy
Veteran
Re: Distribution of a Banned Product = Illegal Or am I wrong??

Re: Distribution of a Banned Product = Illegal Or am I wrong??

HerbWeedman said:
Admitting this incriminates more then just him. This is a stupid blackberry (not all that) cock fight anyhow. If it were only his lively hood at stake. I might be the dude he USED to be able to get a banned product from. How would you like it if I posted the place that you tend bar at and claimed you sold me opiated Ouzo? A banned product? This place is supposed to be about the weed not who has the Biggest Jug of SB. 00420- I dig chatting with you. Your an asset to the growing community. Your methods are sound for the most part and you are a thorough individual. Your little school yard scrum about the Super Bud shocked me. Sorry if I responded harshly and I'll delete anyhow. Please think about what I was trying to tell you.

it's not a blackberry cock fight.........i was just sick of the bs about the blackberry.....
and as i said be for. :) he's blackberry looks nice and i hope it is the great somablaze clone. to me it dont make a dif if your soma blaze or a medical coop in cali. if thats what it;s name then so be it. more then one breeder has the same name's for a lot of strains.

now that a few heads where turn'd we all got great pic to see his.
as posted be for we want proof! & now we have it :)

as far as the biggest jug wel yeah he dose. but chargen the pot grows that much ........lmao
i loved my superbud and still do i can wait to use it again.
but untell it is said WHY it was banned i will not use it.
im a med grower
i would not want to have any bad chems in my bud's

Last edited:

full time daddy
Veteran
JLP said:
It's probably me who got that started.I made the mistake of telling Orgnkid where I got my Superbud in a PRIVATE MESSAGE.

Hopefully others will learn from my mistake.

JLP:)

no prob jlp......... ;)

My point was You put your SB connection out on a public forum. The Auto Weaponry came from another thread and so did your pic. These were bold moves (listing the weaponry and posting your pic) but stating that you could get a banned substance (Super Bud) by knowing someone and stating where that someone works was not a discrete move and could get your brothers school chum and his place of employment looked at. If just 1 wrong person read this thread your Hydro shop could be investigated. It is not wise to state where you can obtain Banned Substances. Period. It is pretty childish to rub it in someones face that you could do under the pretense of "knowing" someone what they could not (even if this person did spend $80 a bean on bunk Black Russian). The first I thought you smarter than. The "I can get what you can't from the very peeps that DENIED you" (as Herb sticks out his tongue) was kind of school yard don't ya think?

G

The more it is brought up the more attention thats brought to it. Leave it alone or just go PM with it. Your putting up a flag and saying look. Lets get back to the Blackberry shall we?

Blatant

mybeans420

resident slackass
Veteran
keep in mind that the IMPORTATION of superbud is illegal.
vendors can still legally sell REMAINING STOCK.
just for clarification....

ORGNKID

Lets never mind the superbud

Lets never mind the superbud

This is about the strains...I fell that to many strains that have been clone only strains that are un obtainable through greedy people trying to keep the market prices high and not share the strains like the Dog ,Og Kush, Bubba Kush, Rhino Kush...and black berry , and many other should be shared we are all trying to get a nice medical high and fell better...not fight and bring each other down,....I am here to help people that want these strains thats its.. not to cause headaches over superbud a product i bought before it got banded due to i knew the band was comming i am not breaking the law haveing this...so i will be happy to forget we got into the super bud bullshit and lets get on with the WEED....

G

I really want to try that Blackberry Orgnkid,no matter what its origin.I dont know much about strains and their parent stock,i just know those purple buds look awsome and if they are good meds i cant wait to get my hands on some- sooner or later.Hope sooner.

This thread is startin to stick out like a Nova with a headless dude in the back.

This thread is startin to stick out like a Nova with a headless dude in the back.

So we'll all meet at Jimmy's in Toluca Lake and have coffee while waiting for the Wolf to arrive OK?

Last edited:

Dragonslayer

looking good....

looking good....

hey kid...that looks awesome cannot wait to see results on this one...and sharing is where it is at ..that is the only way this good erb is going to get legalised.....stay safe...dragonslayer:abduct:

G

I always thought Dawg was organically grown Chemo and it's not a clone only, is it?

Maybe the clone of the original dawg grow or something.

The Dawg legend continues.

Tex

ORGNKID

The black berry beans are drying..

The black berry beans are drying..

sending in samplers to gypsy to have his test growers grow out and when the rest dry they will be deliveried...

Last edited:

doobius

sweeet dood, im considering pickin those up :) good to see a fellow californian breeder...

and actually being able to set up the equipment and having the space to do so...

rock on buddy, hope these s1 blackberry's are worth a damn, they look and sound promising :)

btw im also gonna pick up a pack of ur bubba's in a lil while

racketeer

Re: Lets never mind the superbud

Re: Lets never mind the superbud

ORGNKID said:
This is about the strains...I fell that to many strains that have been clone only strains that are un obtainable through greedy people trying to keep the market prices high and not share the strains like the Dog ,Og Kush, Bubba Kush, Rhino Kush...and black berry , and many other should be shared we are all trying to get a nice medical high and fell better...not fight and bring each other down,....I am here to help people that want these strains thats its.. not to cause headaches over superbud a product i bought before it got banded due to i knew the band was comming i am not breaking the law haveing this...so i will be happy to forget we got into the super bud bullshit and lets get on with the WEED....

I share the same thought - why are people keeping such goodies to themselves. I'm in SoCal and either can't find them or the person/s will not give the genetics up.

Plain and simple, it's greed.
Would you be willing to point me in the right direction at all?

racketeer

Oh, and here's some Purple -
Purple Passion and Purple#1 from Dutch Passion always grow this purple

1739purpleerplec-med.jpg

1739purpleerpled-med.jpg

1739purpleerplee-med.jpg

Last edited: