What's new

Blackberry OG

tricloud

There probably is already another blackberry OG out there but this is my own and it really has blackberry, SFVOG and True OG aka Crippy in it. The blackberry comes from Sputnik 2 which has blackberry in it and the spt2 flavor is quite pronounced with dank flavors in the background.

I started by crossing Apollo13 to SFVOG and made a double back cross to SFVOG. From there I crossed a SFVOG bx2 to the Crippy and used one of those males to pollinate a (sputnik 2 x apollo13)xSputnik 2 female that was very blackberry dominate.

This is freshly harvested but now actually has both blackberry and OG smells going on in the flower as I was hoping. So far I've harvested 4 of these but 2 are shining and this one maybe the most...

Won't know until we smoke it but I'm rather stocked to try it out.

Attachments

• blackberryog.jpg
    blackberryog.jpg
    1.9 MB · Views: 81

Janborrego

Premium user
420club
There probably is already another blackberry OG out there but this is my own and it really has blackberry, SFVOG and True OG aka Crippy in it. The blackberry comes from Sputnik 2 which has blackberry in it and the spt2 flavor is quite pronounced with dank flavors in the background.

I started by crossing Apollo13 to SFVOG and made a double back cross to SFVOG. From there I crossed a SFVOG bx2 to the Crippy and used one of those males to pollinate a (sputnik 2 x apollo13)xSputnik 2 female that was very blackberry dominate.

This is freshly harvested but now actually has both blackberry and OG smells going on in the flower as I was hoping. So far I've harvested 4 of these but 2 are shining and this one maybe the most...

Won't know until we smoke it but I'm rather stocked to try it out.
Nice

tricloud

Old TGA cultivar, a blackberry flavored terp beast, but had some instability issues like many "black Russian" hybrids.

I never noticed any instability issues with this line at all. The actual instability became between TiredofBuying (ToB) and SubCool.

At the Sputnik 2 point the line was actually an Apollo 13 back cross. I'm quite sure that they used a male from a pack of Apollo 13 f3 seeds I sent to ToB. Apollo13 is/was a rock solid line that is/was about as stable as it gets.

tricloud

Oh by the way, out of the 4 ladies we grew out from these seeds none were very OG or gassy tasting at all. The effects ranged from mid flight to stoney. Actually very tasty but not what I'm looking for really. I already have the blackberry thing going on. I think I need to make up some F2's and see if that opens up the jar and maybe can find one that has a blend. I'm guessing maybe 25% or less but hoping to find at least one. That will be down the road. Have so many killer things to do in the near future it's crazy.

Latest posts

Latest posts