What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Blackberry OG

tricloud

There probably is already another blackberry OG out there but this is my own and it really has blackberry, SFVOG and True OG aka Crippy in it. The blackberry comes from Sputnik 2 which has blackberry in it and the spt2 flavor is quite pronounced with dank flavors in the background.

I started by crossing Apollo13 to SFVOG and made a double back cross to SFVOG. From there I crossed a SFVOG bx2 to the Crippy and used one of those males to pollinate a (sputnik 2 x apollo13)xSputnik 2 female that was very blackberry dominate.

This is freshly harvested but now actually has both blackberry and OG smells going on in the flower as I was hoping. So far I've harvested 4 of these but 2 are shining and this one maybe the most...

Won't know until we smoke it but I'm rather stocked to try it out.

Attachments

• blackberryog.jpg
    blackberryog.jpg
    1.9 MB · Views: 50

Janborrego

Premium user
420club
There probably is already another blackberry OG out there but this is my own and it really has blackberry, SFVOG and True OG aka Crippy in it. The blackberry comes from Sputnik 2 which has blackberry in it and the spt2 flavor is quite pronounced with dank flavors in the background.

I started by crossing Apollo13 to SFVOG and made a double back cross to SFVOG. From there I crossed a SFVOG bx2 to the Crippy and used one of those males to pollinate a (sputnik 2 x apollo13)xSputnik 2 female that was very blackberry dominate.

This is freshly harvested but now actually has both blackberry and OG smells going on in the flower as I was hoping. So far I've harvested 4 of these but 2 are shining and this one maybe the most...

Won't know until we smoke it but I'm rather stocked to try it out.
Nice

Lester Beans

Frequent Flyer
Veteran
Wow Sputnik, haven't heard that name in awhile. Where did that come from?

Looks like a solid project and the results sound mouthwatering! Good work! Respect!