What's new

Blackberry Apocalypse by Memy's Finest Seed Co.

G

Blackberry Apocalypse by Memy's Finest Seed Co.
We are happy to announce the latest addition to the IBC.

Memy's Finest Seed Co. has been a long time coming. Memy Selfandi made a name for himself by sharing the world class genetics he collected. A self proclaimed STRAIN WHORE, Memy got to pass alot of genetics through his hands and pick and choose his favorites. Old time clones like G13, Blackberry and Cali-O have made an impression on Memy. Memy's Finest will be a collection of the finest OG genepool.

Blackberry Apocalypse will join the Alibi in a charity driven project.
All IBC proceeds from Blackberry Apocolypse auctions at seedbay.com will go directly to the family of SOMABLAZE who shared his genetics with the world.

We appreciate your support

G

Very nice my friend, now your bringin the killer BB's to market on this side of the moon.

Excellent offering IBC and a charity auction at that, first class.

Tex

Dr.Ganja

very nice to hear that !
for along time that a wanna grow some blackberry hybrid, maybe i can get a pack of those!
when do they will be on seedbay?

thanks and very nice to hear that somablaze is being honored!
let's bid on those blackberry apocalypse!

G

The BA is Tony Bud x Blackberry Clone. Tony Bud is killer bagseed clone.
We think very highly of the breeder of BR and others who are using the stock, so you can not go wrong with BR in your garden!

G

Nice stuff IBC.

I sampled the tony bud and it was just great. Give a big hello to Memy from the elkster!

ES

G

That TB is some good herb for sure. Taste like cotton candy :D Hope to see some seeds available one day ;)
We are busy packing this weekend and should have an auction up in the next week or so. Stay tuned. Some will also be given away by DG in her contest forum.

G

Is that a request?

Is that a request?

:D
Lets see here...

Thanks for your interest.

Last edited:

Brushtail

Those pictures are truely stunning , a true reflection of their heritage..... :joint:

brushtail

Last edited:
J

jayd

where can i get some of your seeds from? do you have a website?
peace