• taco bell is nowhere in my area

Votes: 3 10.7%

• Total voters

PuReKnOwLeDgE

Licensed Grower
ICMag Donor
Veteran
:yeahthats

Its not taco hell, its "toxic hell". Contains powdered grade H, Yes H meat. I won't lie I got an F in school before, but I sure as hell never got an H!

James Morrison

~*MR.MOJORISIN*~
taco bell is the only fast food rest i go to that fucks up my order 100% of the time lol

I ve all ways fantasized that one day I go in after getting a burrito messed up from the drive through and just opening the giant pound burrito bean supreme right in front of the 16 year old emo punk at the counters face and something on the lines of : "What the fuck is this? I ordered sour cream and payed 50 cents for it..where is it? show me please!!! oh this? right here on the end? this dab? for 50 cents?"
Then I proceed to sling the burrito in underhand frizby type motion, covering the kid with horizontal bean, cheese, and shell matter...and the look on his face would be worth it oh yes...it would be sweet.

Is sounds mean and non hippy and totally not like me..but it make me laugh so hard on the inside

and the black taco sure...why not? I here they are in movies now

Dr Dog

Sharks have a week dedicated to me
Veteran
Maybe it is a US thing

The few Taco Bells around me, serve decent food

I have no issues dropping 20 bucks on lunch for some tasty meat paste in a crunchy shell

C

Classyathome

taco bell is the only fast food rest i go to that fucks up my order 100% of the time lol

I ve all ways fantasized that one day I go in after getting a burrito messed up from the drive through and just opening the giant pound burrito bean supreme right in front of the 16 year old emo punk at the counters face and something on the lines of : "What the fuck is this? I ordered sour cream and payed 50 cents for it..where is it? show me please!!! oh this? right here on the end? this dab? for 50 cents?"
Then I proceed to sling the burrito in underhand frizby type motion, covering the kid with horizontal bean, cheese, and shell matter...and the look on his face would be worth it oh yes...it would be sweet.

Is sounds mean and non hippy and totally not like me..but it make me laugh so hard on the inside

and the black taco sure...why not? I here they are in movies now

I have a bro-in-law that fired a box of KFC and fries at the store manager. He paid for 3 piece pack, and 2 of the pieces were little parts of wings. When he complained he was told tough beans - so he threw the entire thing at the guys head and walked out.