What's new

Black Ra1n's Grow Journal ~2008~

lokes

~Pollinator~
Veteran
Very nice Grow Rain. And I like allot of the strains you're reppin that I've never heard of.

Hats of to you and OGA.

m@rg

go on .. pull my finger
ICMag Donor
Veteran
hey black rain yeah the bo bo looks killer ,shes nice and tight

ur t-shirt looks great :yes:

:respect:
:joint:

Black Ra1n

Cannaculturist ~OGA~
Veteran
HAPPYTREE, whip some up man it's easy and oh so nice.

Sleepy, thanks man, it's been a good month.

lokes, like to try all kinds, make all kinds... thanks for the support.

m@rg, that's for sure man, it weighs in nice. The shirt was made by Dr.Dog, did a nice job.

Prof Sublime, thanks man, going to be some Christmas smoke.

justanotherbozo, that's cool, things are going to be getting busy.

Cropped the Tangerine, chronic dom... damn nice plant. This pheno is so much tighter than the last pheno. This pheno smells less citrus than the airy one, but can bet it will hit a lot better. Airy pheno is not that potent, good day time smoke though. This is pow tangs mom, the plant was only a little over 2 feet, but will probably weight in about an ounce and a half or two. Not bad for a seeded out plant.

C

CTSV

Everything looks scrumptious!

Patiently waiting for some O.G.A. gear to hit the bay... :drum:

Hey B/R

Black Ra1n said:
Cropped the Tangerine, chronic dom... damn nice plant. This pheno is so much tighter than the last pheno. This pheno smells less citrus than the airy one, but can bet it will hit a lot better. Airy pheno is not that potent, good day time smoke though. This is pow tangs mom, the plant was only a little over 2 feet, but will probably weight in about an ounce and a half or two. Not bad for a seeded out plant.
Not bad indeed!!! Where's that hattip-smiley when ya need it :D Mad :respect:
:wave: Low

Black Ra1n

Cannaculturist ~OGA~
Veteran
CTSV, lol that seems to be consensus out there. They're still in testing stage... we're making a oga test thread in the test grow section if you would like to keep track of how the strains are doing before finalizing the pheno's and releasing.

High Lowlander, lol, thanks bro....

Here's a shot of a seeded bub about to get chopped tonight.

Orange Diesel x Sour Diesel, loving this plant... I have 3 and they all look identical.... have great expectations for these... thanks M@rg!!!

Like I said above starting a new thread in the test grow section. This is where all the testers will post their pics and comments... as well as news on how shit is going... take care all.

thatguy

Sounds sweet! If you're looking for anyone else to test, I'm right here :D

Can't wait to see them all in action all over the place!

All the best,
TG

Black Ra1n

Cannaculturist ~OGA~
Veteran
thatguy, we'll be in touch if we need any more. Thanks for stopping in.. that new unearth is awesome!!!

Harvested the last pheno of bub I had, she was nice compared to the rest. I had her in the corner of the room and pretty much just let her go. Gave her a few shots of fertilizer here and there, but didn't really do much. She was purple from the bottom, half way up. She was pregnant too, offspring is chuckles.

ZeusOGrefugee

Registered Medical Patient
Veteran
Hey BR...U guys arereally blowin shit up in here, Im mighty proud, I must say!!!Ive been along for the ride, and it has been mighty kool to see the proghressyou guys have made!!!Im lovin all the harvest shots bro, they all look great!!! Cant wait to test the Chuckles..LOL..nice name!!!! Yea dude, I cant say enuf, your shit always looks super dank!!!Keep it up, Ill be here for every minute!!!Peace bro

- Z

thatguy

Man, thanks for reminding me about the new Unearth album!!! I'd downloaded it, but had completely forgotten!

Now I'm listening to it, and I'm loving it! Dude, you listen to Still Remains? Only Canadian band I listen to, since Kittie sucks.

All the best,
TG

C

CTSV

18859Dec11_bub2.jpg

That right there, is some good shit!

Black Ra1n

Cannaculturist ~OGA~
Veteran
ZeusOGrefugee, thanks bro, sorry but the chuckles isn't a release... the bub I used are unstable... they may end up as freebies somewhere down the line.

Core, the dad is one of your pc males... he was a beauty, even had a slight grape scent to him.

thatguy, love still remains... there's a few good Canadian metal bands... kittie does suck lol.

CTSV, thanks man...

Well I have some pics but can't get the damn things uploaded... so please stay tuned. I've been pumping the zombies with ferts trying to get them big enough to clone and flower out, really excited to see what they end up like.

thatguy

Had a feeling you liked still remains, ain't too many metal bands from up there, I'd imagine!

Send me some links, dude, always looking for new bands!!!

All the best,
TG

Black Ra1n

Cannaculturist ~OGA~
Veteran
thatguy, I'll list a few... protest the hero, strapping young lad, 3 inches of blood, there's quite a few death metal bands if you like that.
Here's some pics... bo-bo's are two weeks away, they start the flush this week.

Ecsd x Straw D.

Seeded M39.

Last edited:
Hey B/R

vBulletin Message said:
You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to Black Ra1n again.
:wallbash: :cuss: :rant:

Mad mad mad:respect: x 10 for this one:
18859Dec15_bobo2.jpg

Those leaves look almost black!! I'm sure it's just the lightning, but that looks stunning imho
:d
:wave: Low

Last edited:

thatguy

What he ^^^^ said.

SYL is Canadian??? Devin Townsend is the man!!!

Saw TIOB down here, made a joke to them after their set about how they should have just called themselves Tampon, that's what 3 inches of blood makes me think LOL

Not so into death metal anymore. That was about 10-12 years ago for me. Some death metal bands are good, mainly because they incorporate some non death metal.

All the best,
TG

Latest posts

Latest posts