What's new

Black Ra1n's Grow Journal ~2008~

esbe

hybridsfromhell
Mentor
Veteran
essence of life itself!

Black Ra1n said:
buzzed day, thanks man, she's a joy to grow.

Prof Sublime, yeah that's what I use. You can go too far and distort the picture.

Well I went down to the room, which has been depressing the fuck out of me lately. I looked inside and saw those two mumbles that have been holding on forever and cut the bitches down. They're hanging in my veg room, I don't even have the patience to trim them now. Then I took a look at the ecsd x straw d that is the base for sour puss and decided I had to trim her up. She was a joy to harvest. The smell off her is damn dank. So easy to trim, the wife even gave it a go. I'm glad I found a few seeds in her. She through a few nanners near the end and had a few off spring, but she's still a must have. The taste is very diesely, with a nice hint of straw on the exhale. Can't wait for those sour puss seeds... this thing is going to be nice.

Here's a bud from the mom we used to make sour puss.... ecsd x straw d x pollen chuck (core's)

B/R

Black Ra1n

Cannaculturist ~OGA~
Veteran
Mr GreenJeans, thanks man....

Mr.Bill, yes the name is awesome, Dog came up with it.

Dr Dog, thanks bro, the wife helped out with the placement.

esbe, you said it....

B/R

Black Ra1n

Cannaculturist ~OGA~
Veteran
I took the seeded plants out of the 150 cab to finish up in the flower room. I vacuumed the cab out then washed all the walls down. I'm going to seed out the following.... pollen chuck, m39, ecsd x straw d and bo-bo with a nice ecsd x straw d male I have. I changed my main exhaust line from a 4 to a 6 inch and have gotten my temps down to 78. I still have to finish changing all the other 4 inch lines to 6 inch and that should bring me down to 75.

Here's a pic of the crash test... looks haze dom to me.

Seeded ecsd x straw d x pollen chuck= sour puss seeds....

B/R

Tonatiuh

its me Dave man open up the door...
ICMag Donor
Veteran
wow B/R youve done the damn thing again.thats a real juicy lookin bud bro.
and the sourpuss sound real interesting bro.i agree with mr.bill i love the name.
peace

Dr Dog

Sharks have a week dedicated to me
Veteran
Plants look great bro
so you found the ducting then I take it, I could have sent some to ya, I have an extra box here, or at least I will have after I am done with the duct work.

MMMMM sour puss, be interesting to see how much they change from the ones I have growing

Take care br/o

Hey B/R

18859Oct22_ecsd3harvest.jpg
18859Oct28_ecsdxstrawd.jpg

Mmmmm
Looking really good man!
Have a good one!
:wave:, Low
PS: sheessh forgot: happy belated birthday! :woot:

SirSmokalot

My Zips Be So Fluffy The Whole Town Love Me
Veteran
yay sour puss. wow BR been a min and glad i stopped by. the breeding bug has bitten ya..... uh oh here we go........great work man and nice Crash test.....
Sir

Black Ra1n

Cannaculturist ~OGA~
Veteran
Tonatiuh, thanks man, lets hope she turns out as great as the name.

Dr Dog, yeah it will be interesting to see if the genetics are close.

Prof Sublime, thanks man.

High Lowlander, thanks, love taking pics of that plant.

SirSmokalot, nice to see you back man.

Was checking the room today and noticed I have a bunch to crop out soon. Crash tests are showing amber already, think they're at 55 days. Not sure when everyone's were done. I have a bub to crop tonight as well as a small big m. Smell on the big m is really skunky, but yield is shit. Coco bo-bo will be the next to get the chop maybe Monday.

Macro's ....
Crash Test

Bo-bo

Take care all....countdown on the seeds is on.

B/R

m@rg

go on .. pull my finger
ICMag Donor
Veteran
hey black rain great pics mate
have a good cropping session, its lonely, painstaking and hurts my fingers but i love it
thinking about doing a few stagered havests next run ,but i do like to keep to a tight schedule

have a good 1 :respect:

Mr GreenJeans

Sat Cat
Veteran
It's good to be BlackRa1n!!! :yes:

Man, you're up to your elbows in elbows!!! :biglaugh: The macros are amazing - more frost than Jack. Enjoy your smorgasbord!!! :rasta:

Last edited:

Prof Sublime

Hard working pothead
Veteran
Very nice looking macros you got there such pretty plants. Cant wait to see some seedpod close ups. Take it easy. :joint:

Tonatiuh

its me Dave man open up the door...
ICMag Donor
Veteran
nice close up B/R im if i was a betting man id put my money on her coming out even better then her name.you seem to have the knack for putting strains together oozin from ur pores in ur green thumbs !!!!
peace bro

B

buzzed day

man that Seeded ecsd x straw d is still shinny as heck,all those crystalls.congrads and peace

hazy

Veteran
amber trichs at 55 days is a good thing imo.
That bobo is looking tasty, and about done.

Black Ra1n

Cannaculturist ~OGA~
Veteran
m@rg, I do like having a bunch of plants to harvest week to week but it gets hard to keep track of. My new theory is too have 3 batches, two batches of two strains and a third of tester strains to see what to keep and what to ditch.

Mr GreenJeans, thanks, I may have bitten more than I can handle. It's getting a bit much to take care of all these. I have culled about 4 strains so far that just weren't up to par.

Prof Sublime, as soon as they start breaking out I'll grab some for ya.

Tonatiuh, thanks for the support man... we have high hopes for that lol

buzzed day, she's a sticky pheno. On a 2.5 footer she crops about 2.5 to 3 ounces, fed on a light once a week organic schedule. I don't have the cash to blow on nutes right now.

hazy, yeah the crash tests are finishing quickly, but I have a few seeds on them from some pc pollen that got away from me lol.... so as soon as the seeds are done I'll chop em down.

Well thought I would take a few shots of a few vegers.

Bo-bo mom.

She's back.... M39, have two clones... this one will be a mom while the other is in the 150 seed cab awaiting the escd x straw d male to wack her... this will be the new mumbles strain.

Lastly is a very nice surprise... tangerine... keeper pheno. She smells like tang and is rock hard, unlike pheno 1 that smells a bit more tamer and is pretty airy. This is the female stock for pow-tang, will be the next project after the current one finishes up.

B/R

Dr Dog

Sharks have a week dedicated to me
Veteran
LOL
not gonna give up on the mumbles are ya

Hey bro, that bobo mom is beauty, very healthy lookin.
mmmmm, powtang

ZeusOGrefugee

Registered Medical Patient
Veteran
Holy crap, OGA seeds is blowin up...very nice work BR, Im glad to see u not givin up on the Mumbles!!!!I think the new one will be a killer...how could she not...All ur girls look great man, keep it up, Ill be round a little more now that things have calmed down!!!!Peace

- Z

m@rg

go on .. pull my finger
ICMag Donor
Veteran
hey blackrain how u doing , good weekend bro ?
tangerine sure sparkles dont it
nice to see oga taking off, uve def put the love in the mix mate :yes:
plants look real healthy

what u do with all ur trim ? ive made bubble a few times but it dont go very far eh
i usually leave it now till im smoked out and clucking ,throw it in a joint

:respect:
:joint:

Core

Quality Control Controller
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Still in full swing i see ....gotte hand it to ya....you are one of the naturals that runs around here ...Nice going B/R...will be checking in once and a while ^^

Latest posts

Latest posts