What's new

Black Mamba..

MOneYMiKe

Patriot Father 2a Defender /Breeder
Veteran
josey....she roots fairly fast...10-12 optimal conditions...
simple green....brother inkognyto and another made these a whyle back i believe...
thanks ameriskunk...

GDK

High Class Grass
Veteran
Damn brother...thats some kill right there. Clone only or did you and Ink pop different beans from same batch? Damn sure lookin done rite!

Stay Safe

MOneYMiKe

Veteran
clone only as of now...this cutt, brother melty has some seed going now....im sure there's more work in the future with this chicky....

I

inkognyto

yea I made these beans in the end of 08 beginning of 09 along with 4 other fem crosses and i started crackin these beans at the end of 09....this one stood out in a roomful and has turned out to be one of my best strains ive ever made...
Pestilence x Mamba is called Irukandji and Money will have some of those beans very soon=)..

Buddle

Veteran
Looks really dope Ink.I see why this girl and the Pestilence have you so psyched.
I have several of Bucky's Dog/Og crosses.I have only flowered one which was GF/NL x Dog/Og.She took awhile but was lemony and potent.I have plans to get back to them.This helps trump the deal. :)

One Love 731

Veteran
I'm most definitely am a believer. Money Mike never fails to bring the flav done fire. Thanks for all you do brotha MOney, its always a pleasure to see what fine thangs yous be workin. Peace, pot and karma. One Love:ying:

FistedSister

picture.php

picture.php

hope you all enjoy!....MOneY

Money, shes a beauty homie !! very exotic indeed !!

Black Mamba lol what a joke....quit biting our style on the West....we already have that strain out here ....Next

tell your old lady quit calling me...i'm done with that blown out mess

MOneYMiKe

Veteran
i have some pre harvest shots...gonna upload them today.....she's throwing a real thick coffee/chem aroma...more coffee than chem..wich im not mad about in any way...

FistedSister

i have some pre harvest shots...gonna upload them today.....she's throwing a real thick coffee/chem aroma...more coffee than chem..wich im not mad about in any way...

i want a bowl of that french roast chem this morning... get the eyes all bloody wide open !!

kathmandu

Bubba Chem crosses seem to have nice potential. Nice pics ink and MOney. will check back for you preharvest shots MO....looking forward to the show

SmokeTrees

"Hey bud, lets party!"
Veteran
Very nice bro! you always got the dank Money!
Ive got some Chem D x Pre 98 reversed... The pics in this thread have really got me wanting to get them planted

MOneYMiKe

Veteran
mamba.........mmm....
picture.php

check the calyx size....
picture.php

starting to purp a tad.....
picture.php

hope you all enjoy!..

I

inkognyto

Looking good my friend....the real magic is in the smoke...hits ya with the quickness:smoke out:

Latest posts

Latest posts