What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

black lime reserve

Has anyone grown the black lime reserve outside? Really curious how she does..... size, vigor, yield.... let me know if you've grown or smoked this strain. Thanks

BM-504

ICMag Donor
Veteran
There is a thread in the flower photo forum about the Black Lime you might want to check that out. I do not remember any follow up or smoke report though. Maybe the will update sometime.

30yrs had a black lime thread in this forum but he has not posted in a long time.

I got the Black Lime and the Long Valley Royal Kush as christmas gifts, I just popped them the other day.

Good luck in your search.

Stay safe
BM

Buddle

Veteran
I have heard from a friend that they are both wonderful. I won't be caught sleeping on the 2016 stock...God willing.

B

BAKED_BEANZ

aficionado is one of the best breeder,s around for outdoor as far as i,m concerned . the best i,ve seen .

4 strains i,ve grown so far are impeccable . "some" of bodhi gear is a close second . but aficionado is a lot more refined and predictable . there is very good breeders behind the scenes here .

its easy to see knowledgeable people are running this show . if you can get anything from them you won't be disappointed . all you,ll have is enjoyment of the grow and drooling all over your feet watching them :) and be in amazement when flower season comes .

i think anyone who starts a post here talking about how expensive they are , better grow them first . and then there,s the ones that will say , don't care how good they are i,d never pay that for 10 seeds ........ my answer , great more for me and others to enjoy :)

Last edited:

30years

The cut I sifted as our production keeper killed it outdoors last year. All the black lime hybrids do. The black lime x to the Cdsr is just stellar. All gas on the inhale and then all lime on the exhale. As far as gene is concerned it's the best representation of that breeding work.
He showed me the parents and what he was trying to achieve and I looked for that one. The line is solid period but it's the distribution of the lime in the smoke that makes it great to so fuckn awesome.
I have the mom and we cut cuts.

Latest posts

Latest posts