What's new

Black/Ice x Godbud

dc105

ICMag Donor
I did this cross 2 or 3 years ago and I've had them sitting ever since! Never ran them before! so I thought I would see if they're still viable.I put 30 in a wet paper towel near a register and on day 3 25 out of 30 had sprouted out! Should be interesting!

Here are some shots of my last cross I made that I called star power!
Power Plant x sensi star/guido. It's has a nice skunky undertone!

Last edited:

dc105

ICMag Donor
I spent the nite away and they were under "flood" type of veg light thats hot and they dried out and died! Hats off! Not to worry though I have thrown down about 15 more seeds. Those took off so good! I think they will be a really nice combination! I'll get these germed again and get back to where we were before!

dc105

ICMag Donor
Yeah! I got some more up now and I have a little set up to feed once a day! These have a little purple color to the first set of leaves. I'm sure they won't end up being purple buds though. That would be cool though! Well see!

scrappy2

TNG....you neeed to post your indikilla grow in the " One for the Indiclovers " thread those are F$$$ing sweet! Ive got some as well and am so excited to try them. Were they a large seed? As mine were mixed and I havent heard from the guy that looked out. Indikilla rocks!!!!!!!

JDOG6000

Veteran
I remember Mota;s Black ICe.
I never got to test that one because some isiot killed all my seedlings like a typical newb.

dc105

ICMag Donor
I grew it acouple of years back and really enjoyed it! My godbud had good potency and flavor, so I think it will be a nice combo! I mean, how can you go wrong with NL, black domina and godbud!

dc105

ICMag Donor
The foxtails were a trait of toxic blue! I finally got around to taking some pics of the current crosses!
Here is my godbud/black ice!

Here are some other strains!
ECSD/ White Rhino
Killa Queen
Knights Templar
Sugaree
I have a few of my Sugaree and Knights Templar cloned!

B

Brad

not high temps those buds are rock solid..its the result of growing the strain SOG an flowering them when there small

dc105

ICMag Donor
Knights Templar is without a doubt one of the most precious crosses I've had the pleasure of growing! She is Herijuana (which is is crazy potent!) crossed to C99! Rock solid buds indeed and she is the first to finish in the garden! Real special treat! Here's a couple of pics I posted earlier! I'll get more of her soon as I cut her next week!

F2's made on this bud!

Last edited:

Latest posts

Latest posts