...Taste Level:10
.Grower's Tilt:
came from nattynattygurrl thanks again girl
Effect: potent sativa high
Stature:
Indoor: yes
Outdoor
Odor This one made the room stink beyond all the other pot we smoked prior
Taste the taste is hazey like a good haze but does have a black dominia taste to it.
I dont know the origin of this strain as it wasnt in my garden but i think its a black dominia x haze cross.
This was my favorite from all the strains i tested last night
1541black_haze.JPG

1541black_haze_1-med.JPG

1541black_haze_2-med.JPG

1541black_haze_3-med.JPG

nice bud...I believe i've had that strain before in new york city. if fact, that purple box looks like a delivery service box. anyways, happy toking

Capt. Crip

Strain Seeker/Mirage Reading Master
Veteran
Oh no!

Oh no!

Where do I send my samples for testing:)
Let's see ,I have some Blueberry or make that 2 different Blueberries and we have the lovely Superfruit ready and oh,,maybe throw in some of that spicy pheno of Bubblegum(always a pleaser)and who could forget the lemon Afi,or maybe some of that loose but delicious neville's haze stretch pheno.................Oh what to send..........................Oh where to send?????????????????It's always nice to turn others on!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I'll await my answers.................................2BContinued

Beast

mmmmmmm

mmmmmmm

black haze you say... killer.. looks fine as well..

when I saw the title of the thread I guessed Vietnamese Black to be the other part of it.. the Dom didnt even cross my mind for whatever reason.

stay kind.
and be safe with your generosity.. As much as its appreciated by whoever, you know there are those who dont want this sort of thing happening.
the fuckers.

Peace

bartender187

Bakin in da Sun
Veteran
Re: Oh no!

Re: Oh no!

Capt. Crip said:
Where do I send my samples for testing:)
Let's see ,I have some Blueberry or make that 2 different Blueberries and we have the lovely Superfruit ready and oh,,maybe throw in some of that spicy pheno of Bubblegum(always a pleaser)and who could forget the lemon Afi,or maybe some of that loose but delicious neville's haze stretch pheno.................Oh what to send..........................Oh where to send?????????????????It's always nice to turn others on!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I'll await my answers.................................2BContinued

Hey man ill be your geunie pig. My uncle was in the Tuskegee Experiments :)

barender187

Hey capt we would love to have a sample if you have any left. Im sure natty would love the taste as well.
Beast sounds like that could also be a good guess on heritage of this strain. Peace Homegrown

Capt. Crip

Strain Seeker/Mirage Reading Master
Veteran
yes,yes

yes,yes

I'm planning to send you a few samples to put through the ringer.It's cool you 2 know each other.did you meet here or beforehand.I'm pretty sure I have Natty address,so I will send the samples to her.Do I have yours sweets?

Cool Capt. cant wait to taste them and post some reports. We did meet here at ic. Its good to share smoke with her as she always has something nice as well to offer. I think this will make her feel better as she needs the best of meds possible. She will be back soon we both went to coventry this weekend and she stayed longer than us. I will also pm you my safe addy capt.