What's new

Black Domina?

there goes edro

Veteran
Just was pondering if anyone has ran good ole Black Dominia recently? I studied and researched for a couple of years before I actually was able to start a grow. I remember finding OG and people raving about that put your dick in the dirt potency that Sensi's Black Dominia had in alot of phenos. I thought to myself "that sounds like fun to me". As of recently I hear alot of negative regarding Sensi quality. Is there another company that sells seeds of this strain that is reputable? Is there another hard hitting indica out there that fits the bill thats not a OG cross? OG is fantastic but also looking for variety. Never had the pleasure to smoke BD but the back in the early 2000s description from multiple growers sure let me know she was one hell of a lady in her hayday. Any feedback, advice, or opinions are welcome.

Space Toker

Veteran
I heard this was crazy good shit in the early 2000's or maybe even 1990's. I was broke as fuck so missed out on all that, now everything raved about seems to be pre-1998 that or pre-2000 that, just my luck the ship set sail and I am not on it! :D I have heard Sensi quality has slipped since 2002 or somewhere around there, and unaware of anyone who has recreated the hybrid in a better way. That's all I know, from what I heard. I hope it helps at least a little somehow.

B.E.D

good luck bro..
if ya get some pre 98' BlackDomina let me know..i'll pay cash.:)

its like smoking vicodin..

kin_dawg

Sweet seeds stock Black Domina s1 from early BD selection. BD originally bred by nevil is a stacked polyhybrid of original pure afghani strains. Garlic bud Ortega Nl and hashplant.

jayd

have grown sweet seeds sad. very tasty smoke but you got to give it a full 10 weeks to get that knockout indica effect. i smoked sensi seeds black domina in the early 90s when sensi seeds had a coffeeshop in amsterdam and rotterdam. very potent smoke. i remember smoking garlic bud in rotterdam as well, that was once of the most stinky weeds ive ever come across

Greyskull

Twice as clear as heaven and twice as loud as reas
ICMag Donor
Veteran
im about to chop the black domina clone thats on maui

i shoulda chopped it 9wks ago hahahaha

im sure it will smoke fine for others
im not looking forward to trimming it to presentable standards hahahhaa

picture.php

picture.php

its a 4 way cross though... lots of variation should be expected

yesum

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Have some SAD I just harvested in a jar. Will fire it up in a few days. Looks good.

Karmic Farmer

Veteran
Clarence just listed a bunch of packs of Black Domina x OG Kush made by Vagpuncher in the Server Fund section on SeedBay today. They are listed as Black Dominica but are in fact Black Domina. I PM'd Vagpuncher awhile back to verify this as I purchased a few packs last time they were available.

Peace,
KF

there goes edro

Veteran
I pulled the trigger on S.A.D!! Also got some Hazeman's Madness, which is pre98 Bubba x G13/ HP. Cant grow at the moment so Im gathering strains so I can hit the ground running when my circumstances allow.

S

sallyforthDeleted member 75382

Nirvana has a cutting of black domino crossed with their Jack...grew some last year and it was fantastic...called Blackjack.

Just bought some Blackberry seeds, again the same clone from seattle was used in this cross from Nirvana.....waiting to grow these sometime soon.

yesum

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Have some SAD I just harvested in a jar. Will fire it up in a few days. Looks good.

Well, it lived up to the hype. Strong buzz.:woohoo: Do not think you will be disappointed with this at all.

Goyakla

postitronics.. or what they name themselves got it.. i have grown it and ull go down seriously....but S.A.D is excellent too

420ChrisRock

In my opinion buy now some expensive packages of Sensi Seeds is almost a waste of money . Genetics with little vigor and some are not even the same as yesteryear .. but occasionally some exceptional specimen appears.

More easy, get the cut of 98 (valencia, spain, mother of sad) compare the sad with this cut is rubbish ..

BD98

attachment.php

zachrockbadenof

Veteran
we grew of BD about 6+ years ago... was told to look for the tall and lanky pheno...'ortega'... we grew out about 1/2 the pack, actually did find one lady that was a lot taller and lankier , but none of em were the heavy hittin indica we were lookin for .. we ran the ladies 3 runs, except the 'ortega' which we ran 4 times.. all were culled.. very disappointing weed...

Grizz

Veteran
i have never grown the pure black dom but did run a cross made by grow thec, black dom x alien dawg, man it was the stinkest plant i have ever grown, yielded well and a real enjoyable high,