What's new

Black Dala anyone know?

Greenheart

Veteran
I recieved 2 seeds as a christmas gift.

One is G13 x Black Dala and one is Blueberrypunch x Black Dala:

I'm a bit familiar with g13 and info is available on the BPunch but so far I am at a loss for "Black Dala" info. Has anyone out there heard of this strain or have anything they could hypothesize about it?

WelderDan

Veteran
Do you mean Black Dahlia?

I believe it's a cross between Black Rose and a reversed GDP. Black Rose is a Heath Robinson creation I believe, it's said to be an 80/20 Indica/Sativa. Can't seem to find much info on it.

I've seen pics of Black Rose and it looks Bomb.

Greenheart

Veteran
Do you mean Black Dahlia?
I had the same thought myself. I thought if "Black Dala" was indeed some obscure strain the folks around here would know. If it's not a mislabel then it is probably just another local thing. I will try and remember to post a picture if I get a female from one of these beans.

WelderDan

Veteran
You won't know until you pop 'em. Best of luck.

I couldn't find any decent shots of the Black Dahlia, but I did find some sweet Black Rose pics. Definitely keep your eye on those beans.

picture.php

Greenheart

Veteran
To let everyone know it is indeed a Dahlia. I was excited to sprout them but life situations may cause me to have to wait a bit. Seems like I may be moving to a new residence soon. Still curious about the strains though if anyone has any experience they would like to share.

Pretty pics WD some very sexy ladies.