What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Black Afghani

Asentrouw

Does anyone know if this Black Afghani is still available somewhere? Or if there are any simular strains to be found?

"Black Afghani is a 100% Indica cannabis strain developed by Underground Seeds Collective from an ancient lineage harvested in Kandahar.
Starting from genetics sourced from the stock of a private seed collector, the team of breeders at Underground Seed Collective have worked this variety over several generations to stabilise it’s two main defining characteristics: an intensely dark, almost black colour and a subtle aroma of the finest hash.

Black Afghani is a robust and compact plant, well branched and forming large heads, delivering generous harvests of sticky black buds after 8 to 9 weeks of flowering.

It’s fragrance combines hashy notes of wood and fruit enriched with touches of coffee and vanilla, while its heavy effect is soothing and narcotic, working to relax both the body and the mind."

I smoked something simular when I was young and that strain and its dark colours always intrigued me. Would really like to grow one out some time, but seems hard to find it. 😃

Attachments

• download.jpeg-2.jpg
    download.jpeg-2.jpg
    14.1 KB · Views: 72

luposolitario

Does anyone know if this Black Afghani is still available somewhere? Or if there are any simular strains to be found?

"Black Afghani is a 100% Indica cannabis strain developed by Underground Seeds Collective from an ancient lineage harvested in Kandahar.
Starting from genetics sourced from the stock of a private seed collector, the team of breeders at Underground Seed Collective have worked this variety over several generations to stabilise it’s two main defining characteristics: an intensely dark, almost black colour and a subtle aroma of the finest hash.

Black Afghani is a robust and compact plant, well branched and forming large heads, delivering generous harvests of sticky black buds after 8 to 9 weeks of flowering.

It’s fragrance combines hashy notes of wood and fruit enriched with touches of coffee and vanilla, while its heavy effect is soothing and narcotic, working to relax both the body and the mind."

I smoked something simular when I was young and that strain and its dark colours always intrigued me. Would really like to grow one out some time, but seems hard to find it. 😃
Hii, i think if u get some differents pack sure some phenotipe laike this Comin out, good luck

Asentrouw

Hii, i think if u get some differents pack sure some phenotipe laike this Comin out, good luck

I'm trying to find it, but this strain from USC doesn't seem to be sold anywhere.

Maybe dig into Khandahari landraces (RSC)?

I did have some nice dark fall colours on Afghan Skunk and the likes, but never as black as those on the pic.

need4weed

Veteran

I was always under the impression it smells strongly of blueberries 🫐

Hmong

Veteran
usually you get suckered by paying and never getting anything
when you do get them, they have always been legit for me
got scammed and fulfilled by the same seller before, that says it about this business, yes

RobFromTX

I'm glad that thread clarified that bodhi's gear is legit because i have a bunch of his gear in my seed stash. 88G13HP x kandahar black among them

handwerker

This is NOT Underground Seed Co email. "BEWARE"
you missed the second half of your sentence. what is their "real" mail?
can it get more official as from instagram.com/undergroundseedscollective/ ? where to buy else?
what did i buy here?
1712471070853.png

(right half from seedheaven)

interesting to read about a moral/ethic issue, but its not the first in the seed business and this wasn`t in question.

PS: what would you suggest when someone wants to buy skunk? ...

Last edited: