What's new

Biscuit Box

C

camoxnhx

PICTURE UPDATE :jump: !!?? i bet there really starting to fill in with all those beautiful resin glands. let us see her oozing!!!!

DiscoBiscuit

weed fiend
Veteran
Here's a few shots, day 51. It's a lil' too big to get out of the box so there's limited pic angles until harvest. Stinkin' mofos.:) The first three close-ups are sativa and the next trio are more indy.

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

DiscoBiscuit

weed fiend
Veteran
Here's my drip-drain, Sgt. Obviously, very little thought goes into my projects.:D The nipple is right angled and pointed down. It'll drain on it's own down to ~1/2" of water in the bottom. I use a bulb to remove most of the remaining water. I'll see if these roots look decent before the next grow. May just have to make a pan from scratch with clear pvc and glue.

looking good Biscuit! how many more days does that sativa have? it looks to be at least another 2 weeks. If i was you i would start defoliating about 10 to 15 percent of the leaves every week until it finishes. It makes a huge difference in small spaces. Keep it up man!

C

camoxnhx

HELL YEA DISCO!!!! this lady is really showing her wonders in overall growth and resin production. nice job indeed!! Nice shot of the screen btw really shows how the buds are trained to go threw the mesh. Been thinking about doing a Scrog for some time now and from what you got going on for a Micro you got in down. This last few weeks that lady is gonna really swell up and put on some chunky weight. Keep Us Posted!!! Have Fun Be Safe.

-CAMO-

DiscoBiscuit

weed fiend
Veteran
He He... Full house :wahey:

Thank you, sir :tiphat:

HELL YEA DISCO!!!! this lady is really showing her wonders in overall growth and resin production. nice job indeed!! Nice shot of the screen btw really shows how the buds are trained to go threw the mesh. Been thinking about doing a Scrog for some time now and from what you got going on for a Micro you got in down. This last few weeks that lady is gonna really swell up and put on some chunky weight. Keep Us Posted!!! Have Fun Be Safe.

-CAMO-

Hey camoxnhx, thanks for the kind words. Best wishes with your scrog plans.:)

M

Milhouse

Damn Disco! That Sat is lookin great!!! I dont know how you do it in that cab!! You have less room than me and I thought mine was difficult! With your training skills, you will have no problem with Arctic Storm. Those are going to be pretty big by the time they make it in the flower cab, wont they?

DiscoBiscuit

weed fiend
Veteran
Thanks, heater76.:)

Damn Disco! That Sat is lookin great!!! I dont know how you do it in that cab!! You have less room than me and I thought mine was difficult! With your training skills, you will have no problem with Arctic Storm. Those are going to be pretty big by the time they make it in the flower cab, wont they?

I'm thinking about flowering only one plant. It's the best g13 expression in the lot, maybe the only one. I've got a pack of dtc99 so I'll still get the best of both worlds.

How many plants do you flower at one time?

Last edited:
M

Milhouse

I have two in flower right now and they are stretchers!! It wouldnt be so bad if I didnt already have my Magenta and Dtc99 in there as well!! I have few burned tops on mine. I am sure your g13 dom plant is a real stinker!!! That G13 smell is very distinct!!

C

camoxnhx

Disco its looks wicked fucking superb in there! that g13 dom in her is a keeper. you take any cuttings from it? once those tits fill out they will be down for the milking of trichs for some hash. For sure got it going on DISCO!

have fun be safe!

Latest posts

Latest posts