What's new

Biscuit Box

DiscoBiscuit

weed fiend
Veteran
Sure thing, red. Here's a few of the cuttings from the mother gt. It's a pretty good yielder (excepting minimal veg situations like now.)

picture.php

Here's five F2s and a mystery bean. But my new focus is on the seven seedlings in the middle. A friend asked if I'd like to give em a try and I said SURE!:jump:
picture.php

DiscoBiscuit

weed fiend
Veteran
Looking great DB, do you know any lineage on your new seedlings?

Yes, but I'm not at liberty to disclose atm. TBH, I'm happy to reveal their origin if/when I get clearance. Maybe just the mom to keep interest high? Oh well, I know what it is and interesting is an understatement. Thanks for checking uh, "it" out.:)

yea yea keep it up bro

Hey, Acotaco. Thanks for stopping by.

redspaghetti

love machine
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Disco growing some new stuff? count me in man this dude always know whats hes doing

disco everytime i look at your cab i want to built one for my bed room, i missed having plants in there

go go disco!! :):)

cheers,

redspaghetti

love machine
ICMag Donor
Veteran
thats a negative Cpt Disc!

i tried once and the ppm went up to 3500 with in an hour or 2 ... anylonge i will be sleeping forever with them ahahahah

but sooner or later im going to built me a cab when i move in to another place,,, i dont need to flower them i just need to see them all nice and green, that makes me happy and if theres buds thats even better

:D

Sgt.Stedenko

Crotchety Cabaholic
Veteran
Pulling up a chair for these new beans, Disco.
You do nice work.
What's the story behind the double cups on the seedlings and clones?

redspaghetti

love machine
ICMag Donor
Veteran
i came to say that but now ill have to change it

- two always better then one ;)

but we already know thats not the case here :D

Hey DB, Just sort of skimmed through this whole thread, and firstly I wanna say, good shit.

Your awesome guy, but one quick question for you, Those ladys that looked like the Figure S during which light cycle did you tie and bend and tie and bend?

Just curious.

Namaste :joint:

DiscoBiscuit

weed fiend
Veteran
I have seen some peeps using clear cups for the inner one so you can see the root growth.

That's right Maj, I'll have to get some colored ones too.

wow they r looking great there Mr DB. deff wanna watch em grow/flower.

Hey, 1cb! I bet you're getting ready for the outdoor season.

Hey DB, Just sort of skimmed through this whole thread, and firstly I wanna say, good shit.

Your awesome guy, but one quick question for you, Those ladys that looked like the Figure S during which light cycle did you tie and bend and tie and bend?

Just curious.

Namaste :joint:

Hello Arthur Dent and thanks for the complement. The crazy LST plants were trained in flower, only 6" tall at flip to 12/12.

Latest posts

Latest posts