What's new

Biscuit Box

You can also get a po box. It's hard to get a box and remain anonymous as they ask for name and physical address. Good luck with your plan.

Get a P.O. Box, after awhile you will recieve mail for past occupants. Just use one of those names as your "mail to" name. If the package is ever intercepted, you just say it must have been for someone who had the POBox before you. Sure enough, if they search, the Post Office will see the "mail to" name WAS someone who had the box before you. So you can denign, denign, denign it.

those are some crazy looking trees Disco. I'll have to check that thread out next. Awesome job on the grows.

Have you thought of starting plants flowering in your veg cabinet a couple weeks before your main 150w cabinet is finished? That would initiate them flowering, then after two weeks, harvest your 150w area, then move your newly flowering plants under the 150w. 'IF' the timing is right, you could increase the turn around time. Granted other factors come into play, ie plants vegged tall enough, scrog filled in, ect...

Last edited:

DiscoBiscuit

weed fiend
Veteran
Hey, labtac.:) I'm curing some Merlin's Magic atm. I also cracked (3) Green Crack x Tangerine Tar) Slow to show preflowers, hoping there's a female present. I'll probably get pics started with the first female cuttings.

Last edited:

labtec

Awesome DB. I'm sure that magic that you grew will literally be magic. That haze strain sounds pretty tasty. I've got some super lemon haze coming myself. I've heard its a tasty girl. I'm going to flower it with my other 70day strain, og kush. let us know how the magic turned out.

fatigues

Veteran
picture.php

Holy crap. This is a clinic in LST. :respect:

DiscoBiscuit

weed fiend
Veteran
labtec, I've got some 7 weeks cured M'sM and it smells fruity. Subtle, fruity-tangy taste with woody/earthy undertones.

The Green Tangerine is orange dank and I'm crossing my fingers for a lady atm. Two of the three are most likely male and the third is still shy. Here's to hoping she's a gurl.

Hello, fatigues. Amazing plants, they were probably still growing @ 8 weeks in flower. I knew vegging for 7 weeks would be crazy and that's about how I ended up before it was chopped.

blwd67

Dude crazy LST, I mean shit,'the stems look cool enough but then you've got a wholelot of nasty up top. Don't know why I couldn't find this thread.... But subbed.

DiscoBiscuit

weed fiend
Veteran
Green Tangerine (Green Crack x Tangerine Tar)

Here's the latest grow. I decided to veg under hps this time. It's a faster grower than the last scrog and nodes aren't as tight. I'm giving it 14/10 for veg and hope to flip asap, whenever that is.

I remember growing this cross sog style. I had to flower them no taller than 5" in veg or they would stretch beyond 18". Combined with 1/2 gallon bottles they often humped the lamp.

Other times the roots didn't take well to transplanting and resulted in poor yields.

picture.php

The server won't take any more pics atm. I've got a couple of shots I'll throw in the next post.

Last edited:

DiscoBiscuit

weed fiend
Veteran

picture.php

picture.php

Last edited:
D

Disguised

Thanks for the inspiration! I found your cabinet online for $113 + $55 shipping, thinking about picking it up. Not too sure yet if I'll set it up NGB style, or just use the whole chamber for flowering.

But Just wanted to thank you for the great thread :tiphat:

DiscoBiscuit

weed fiend
Veteran
That's a good price. I paid ~$200 3 years ago. The whole box could prolly support a 250whps. Thanks for checking me out, Disguised.

blwd67

Hey DB, great to see you've got another one going. How was that MM?

I'm thinking of picking up some Arjan's Haze #3 and using your LST style as a guide. I'm really interested in expanding my sativa knowledge base and this seems to be a good place to start. I'll be watchin this one for sure, did you make that Green Tangerine cross yourself? Two great strains went into that.

DiscoBiscuit

weed fiend
Veteran
Hey, blwd67.:) MM, is pretty good. I didn't make the GT cross, got a few seeds from a friend. Best wishes with the AH#3.

DiscoBiscuit

weed fiend
Veteran
The transplant didn't seem to stress this one too much. I've got the nicest fim going on right now. I hope the lower growth picks up, the top four nodes are growing fast.

picture.php

I went thru your other threads and they're very good..I like your bondage work. Do you think that maybe, perhaps.. your friend might have more GT beans for me?!! haha lol.. Really though, nice cab!

DiscoBiscuit

weed fiend
Veteran
Hello, PanchoBuddah! I'm sad to say this is the last of three seedlings and two were male. :(

I kept one of the males and hope to make a few seeds. We'll see how that turns out.

Latest posts

Latest posts