What's new

Biscuit Box

DiscoBiscuit

weed fiend
Veteran
Had to take my girl out to trim the fray. Here's a few shots outside the cab and one inside, gives an idea of the headroom. I guess there's a little less than a foot.

I'm not sure if the pistils started turning brown (2nd pic) this early or not, last grow. I searched high and low for nanners and don't see any.

DiscoBiscuit

weed fiend
Veteran
Good to see you #1cheesebuds, thanks.

Hey bengie, I don't know what to think. I never really payed attention before. All I do is keep an eye out for nanners. This one hasn't hurt me in the past but I know that's not a guarantee. Was reading another thread and a member swears up and down they're pollinated when they start to die early. It's so early, I might not see any signs of seeds until harvest unless it's worse than I think.

ScrubNinja

Grow like nobody is watching
Veteran
Looking excellent db, really nice. Did she dry out or anything like that? I got some brown hairs when I let one dry out early on.

killabrown420

I wouldn't worry about the brown pistils, a few here and there are probably just from hotspots. unless you see nanners should be smooth sailing. also don't be shy with removing fan leaves. I know some ppl swear by leaving them on but when I scrogged I found no drop off in yield as long as you take a few at a time. The more budsites the better, and sometimes fan leaves just block out the light to those a little buds underneath the top canopy. It looks like you are gonna do very well with this grow. I can only imagine how well the thaze would do scrogged. She has substantially less leaf than the ogxsdxdc. Im glad your still rocking these strains though..grow ON!

DiscoBiscuit

weed fiend
Veteran
The Hardly Boys? That might be a good fit as I hardly know what's going on, lol.

Good tip, ScrubNinja. I guess there's always that chance. This whole thing is so heavy I might start using the moisture meter. It's feels like it's full of water even when it sucks up a gallon. Thanks for the tip.

DiscoBiscuit

weed fiend
Veteran
Hey, killa. Good to see you. You're probably on to something, I just checked it with the glass. It does look like there's more wilting directly beneath the bulb. They look great with the eyeball but magnification says different.

I'm glad to here you say that taking fans here and there is ok. No bs, I bet I've cut 1000 fans off this baby. And scrogging the Thaze is another great idea. You're right, the Thaze fans aren't anywhere near as numerous as this one. I've never been shy to de fan sogs and I'm happy to hear I'm not messing up cutting fans on this one. If anything, I might need to trim more. I've been cutting 50 to 100 fans a week and after a couple of days I'm back to jiffy-pop.

I hope to keep these a long time. The thaze got raves over the citrus flavor. I like the Green Tangerine every bit as much, that was a great cross. Thanks for stopping by.

DiscoBiscuit

weed fiend
Veteran
All right! I love SP but my conservative cable company only carries one channel of controversial cartoons. Simpsons and Family Guy is about it for me. Oh yeah, I forgot about Cartoon Network. My kooky cable company is in bed by 9 and doesn't know about Adult Swim, lol. I like Squidbillies and Mighty Boosh.

I wish they'd bring back reruns of my all-time favorite Beavis and Butthead:headbange

DiscoBiscuit

weed fiend
Veteran
DEATH ROCK

DEATH ROCK

Clipboard0110.jpg