What's new

Biscuit Box

vintner

Careful, I just had my bullshit meter recalibrated
Veteran
WOW! Great pictorial DB! You da DIY King! The scrog looks like it's gonna be a monster yo. Do you plan to give it any more soil? Think plastic twist ties :chin:

DiscoBiscuit

weed fiend
Veteran
superpedro - Thanks for the kind words. Can't wait to flip that SCROG.

ScrubNinja - Thanks, man. Never thought about temps. I guess it can't hurt, good eye. That little filter was probably a restriction, lol.

vintner - Hey, dude. Thanks for stopping in. This tray holds 2.1 gallons of soil so I'll probably lay it on another tray of mix. Instead of pulling out the siv, I'll probably cut the bottom off the tray. Won't make as much mess.

#1cheesebuds - Good to see ya, thanks for the kind words.

Che - Hey, man. How was your Christmas? Good I hope. I know you had some good puff. Thanks for the rep. LOL, as long as it holds together it'll do the trick.

I'm the kid that used to duct tape extra forks on my bike to chop it out, playing cards or balloons jammed in the spokes for sound.:biglaugh:

DiscoBiscuit

weed fiend
Veteran
Hi, m-m and thanks. It's working pretty good as far as I can tell. It fits nice and tight on the fan housing flange. I've got a few stinkers in their 9th week so time will tell.

DiscoBiscuit

weed fiend
Veteran
I'll keep my fingers crossed for you during the 9th week ;-)

- mini

Haha, thanks mini.:D It works fine for now, even freshens the room.

If I remember right it's 5 weeks under the screen. I've chopped enough fans to stuff a pillowcase. The cold weather (19*f outside atm) isn't helping any fast growth potential. This thing spits fans like a machine but the growth tips are less aggressive.

picture.php

I'm down to 7 plants in flower. The finish date for the stragglers is well past Jan 15. If the scrog is ready by then I'll have to improvise.

I don't know if it's apparent from the pic but I'm gonna have chaos come stretch. Nodes are so packed together I don't know how to manage all this, lol. I just keep pushing everything back under and hope for the best. I topped an aggressive lateral node that made branch training a pain. I'm gonna let any others grow and only trim as a last resort. Wish I had a clue at this point but at least it appears healthy

picture.php

b00m

~No Guts~ ~No Glory~
Mentor
Veteran
You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to DiscoBiscuit again
Looking good bro, that screen is going to be a handful come stretch time, I would just keep tucking 'em back under.
Happy Gardening Bro.
Peace.

vintner

Careful, I just had my bullshit meter recalibrated
Veteran
Lookin good there Bro. Patience. Like you said, these colder temps don't help matters any.
Stay safe n stoned :rasta:

DiscoBiscuit

weed fiend
Veteran
vintner, you know my weakness lol. Thanks for the support bro. I got a visitor message and an invite to a 150 scrog. Looks like the guy has some background and the scrog looks great. As soon as I get a link, I'll post if anybody's interested to check it out.

Hello SpasticGramps, pleasure to see you. If anybody hasn't already (Gramps is pretty popular these days) check out his first-class attic setup. He really spared no expense. I've gotsa feeling special things are gonna happen over there.

SpasticGramps

Don't Drone Me, Bro!
ICMag Donor
Veteran
vintner, you know my weakness lol. Thanks for the support bro. I got a visitor message and an invite to a 150 scrog. Looks like the guy has some background and the scrog looks great. As soon as I get a link, I'll post if anybody's interested to check it out.

Hello SpasticGramps, pleasure to see you. If anybody hasn't already (Gramps is pretty popular these days) check out his first-class attic setup. He really spared no expense. I've gotsa feeling special things are gonna happen over there.

I lol'd at the popular comment. Thanks for the plug buddy. I'm crawling my way towards your expertise. I still have a ways to go! Great show! 150 plant scrog. WOW. That's some work lol.

Green Smoke

Hey disco, I saw a while back that you had put a clipping straight into a 2 liter bottle and covered it with another bottle. How did that work out? I'm experimenting with the same thing myself.

Oh, btw, nice friggin' SOG! DrBud would be proud.

DiscoBiscuit

weed fiend
Veteran
Green Smoke, the bottle dome seems to work fine. Good luck with your. Thanks for the props. I'm a DrBud fan meself.