What's new

Bio Outdoor 09

esbe

hybridsfromhell
Mentor
Veteran
yeah man, you rock my world bro. best wishes for a nice start for the Litzi Skunk x Early Durban. actually its erdbeer/Litzi Skunk x Early Durban, i might have written wrong on the zip bro. both parents of this one was absolutly wonderful, especially the ed male

EXODUS_01

breeder
Veteran
Thank you my best friend!
These seeds, I found a home yet from last year and have been described Litzi x ED. And at least me is therefore described.
The plant Litzi x ED is very excited from last season, I remember the wonderful growth and leaves. Unfortunately, did not flower. This game just because of, but not this year.

Today will update again.

vince514

seeker of greater knowledge
Veteran
very nice they all look green and healthy:yes:...i just love outdoor growing
..and i agree with esbe the LS X ED is gonna get an amaizing start.....wish you the best of luck this growing season and plenty of sun...:yes::jump:

EXODUS_01

breeder
Veteran
Thank you very much my friends, tonight's luck will be needed. :yes:

Tonight was the last preparation for the today's strong storm approaching us from Germany. :badday:
I do not want to risk death DAS/Burmese x ErdPurT, so I prefer to be attached. :noway:

esbe

hybridsfromhell
Mentor
Veteran
yeah man, we just had that storm to, knocked out a few of mine. thunder, big hails and loads of water and wind is not the best cocktail for the lil ones.

EXODUS_01

breeder
Veteran
yeah man, we just had that storm to, knocked out a few of mine. thunder, big hails and loads of water and wind is not the best cocktail for the lil ones.
Yes, I expect strong winds and torrential rain. In the west of our state today, after three hours dropped 90 mm of water. But, I believe that all the plants to cope with, but if they fall a tree. I am afraid only of.

ROOTWISE

Veteran
I love the scene all you guys have going over there, inspiring.....

Have fun this year, hope to see big success for you....:woohoo:

Latest posts

Latest posts