What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Bio Diesel cut @ 73 days(dry stash shots)

nycdfan042

Its COOL to DROOL!!!!!!
Veteran
Gonna start editing the dry shots, will be back with upload next. Fed Flora Nova, big bud, carbo load & sensizym cut @ 73 days, dried to perfection in less than a week, curing now in jars :) enjoy the pics forth-coming

nycdfan042

Its COOL to DROOL!!!!!!
Veteran
Here are a few shots, ill put some more up later tonight :) N-joy - N042
1007810-10-08_Bio_Diesel_Dry_Shots_cut_73_days_4.JPG

1007810-10-08_Bio_Diesel_Dry_Shots_cut_73_days_3.JPG

1007810-10-08_Bio_Diesel_Dry_Shots_cut_73_days_2.JPG

1007810-10-08_Bio_Diesel_Dry_Shots_cut_73_days_.JPG

nycdfan042

Its COOL to DROOL!!!!!!
Veteran
^ oh yeaya!!!!!!!!!! gotta check out the polyhybrids he made man!!

(Trinity X NL) X DC
Bio D X(PK X DC)
Pure Kush(PK X DC)

^^ should be ultra dank

wanna put a white or a katsu clone into my water farm...good god that waterfarm is growing some KRON!!!

Last edited:

leap270

who breed bio diesel? where did you pick them seeds up at? I don't understand what the linage is. Can you unabbreviate for this newb. they look amazing. How the taste.

nycdfan042

Its COOL to DROOL!!!!!!
Veteran
^^ search function, im sick of explaining it...alll the information is there if you search for it sorry if it comes off harsh but ive been repeating myself for weeks...

leap270

nycdfan042 said:
^^ search function, im sick of explaining it...alll the information is there if you search for it sorry if it comes off harsh but ive been repeating myself for weeks...

I'm sorry Nycdfan. I did hit the search function. I can't find it. You try hitting the search function. I also googled it and no luck. sorry to be bother. but yea nycdfan your nugs look amazing. I'm sorry for the bother again.

nycdfan042

Its COOL to DROOL!!!!!!
Veteran
its there search harder next time

its there search harder next time

Ok for the record since i failed to post it on THIS thread.

Bio Diesel bred by an icmag memeber used some beautiful Sour Diesel IBL from rez, and i think he used a tom hill deep chunk male. The exact details about the cross are unknown at this time, but the icmag member might make an appearance to clear up any doubts. Sorry if i came off gruff earlier, ive been asked what the lineage of this strain is on so many posts i kind of got annoyed at no fault of yours for that i appologize( but i must stress the value of the search feature, depending on how good your seaching skills are you can find ANYTHING on icmag). Hope this helps- bless -n042

Last edited:
E

eclurker

**total misinformation on my part, sorry everyone**

Last edited:

leap270

o ok thanks man. that explains why they are not at seedbay or seedboutique. they were limited release. Cool thanks.

nycdfan042

Its COOL to DROOL!!!!!!
Veteran
eclurker said:
I believe bio diesel is rez's sd x dc or vis versa. I also believe that it was a limited release which means it probably is not available anymore. I know there is another breeder (Cannacopia Seeds) making a ecsd x dc cross called Chuck D or Chunk D there is some confusion as to the actual name. I think you will be able to purchase them at seedbay sooner or later. Nice job btw nycdfan042. Those buds look great.
^ WRONG WORNG and WRONG!! LMAO i laugh at this shit, where does this mis information start and come from? thats just laughable HAhaha

EDIT**to be clear**

these bio diesel buds have nothing to do with can-i-copy-ya seeds, and is not or never has been a release from reservoir

Last edited:
E

eclurker

Sorry nycdfan042, I dunno why I thought it was a limited rez cross, I thought I read that somewhere. I knew that it wasnt a Cannacopia Seeds strain, I simply stated that they had a similar cross for those of us not quite as fortunate as you to receive these seeds. Again nice work and pictures.

Latest posts

Latest posts