What's new

Billy's

zeppelindood

Captain Expando
Veteran
BTW Billy... your latest update was, how shall I put this...

World Class. Your definitely jammin' the gr0, thank you for sharing it with us man.

Now, grab the 'shrooms... I mean marshmellows and let's head over to Trichy's campfire :smoke out:

BTW Billy... your latest update was, how shall I put this...

World Class. Your definitely jammin' the gr0, thank you for sharing it with us man.

Now, grab the 'shrooms... I mean marshmellows and let's head over to Trichy's campfire :smoke out:

Zep, thank you! .... :bow:

heading to trichy's.. :smoke out:

Folks, at Billy's, a healthy menu always includes a few servings of fruity goodness....

DGS SC99:
Today, she smells like.... grapes? It's sweet, it's gentle, not overpowering... however, very pleasant. The kind of smell that a passerby wouldn't even think it's ganja.

sc9931311a.jpg
sc9931311b.jpg
sc9931311c.jpg
sc9931311d.jpg

Today at Billy's...
The ganja du' jour is:

Head Seeds Geisha:
#1 didn't really like the side o' fish she received the other day... within a few hours she had some signs of distress... Flushed her with about 1/3 gallon straight RO water. Seems to have stopped it....
hsg315111a.jpg

#2 takes just about everything in stride and seems to be happy as can be...
hsg315112a.jpg
hsg315112c.jpg

Swan Song DSD V2:

Mary Anne: she is demure in stature, but I know that she is going to pack a punch. One of those girl-next-door-types that once she gets let loose, there is not putting her back....

dsd315111a.jpg
dsd315111b.jpg
dsd315111c.jpg

Ginger: the stretch seems to have stopped and now she is packing on some girth... Some yellowing on the lower leaves, but nothing too drastic. Maybe give her another booster next week of the fish stuff...

Santa adult funny kareoke pic
dsd315112b.jpg
dsd315112c.jpg

The Mary Anne cuts have roots and were transplanted into #2 smartpots... I think I am done with the #1s.... :chin:

:thank you:

Critter

Think for yourself, question authority
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Following you over to here from your other thread. Im diggin the line up man! Good stuff :) What week from 12/12 did you dust those gdp's? Got some on deck cant wait to start em!!
Ill be round
Thanks for sharing :)

Following you over to here from your other thread. Im diggin the line up man! Good stuff :) What week from 12/12 did you dust those gdp's? Got some on deck cant wait to start em!!
Ill be round
Thanks for sharing :)

Yo, Critter, how's it shaking bro!

Dusted them back around the first of March if memory serves me correctly.... I need to remember to take a shot of that bud... next time I water her, I will post one. The miracle of life happening right in my closet.... :D

Last edited:

zeppelindood

Captain Expando
Veteran
Hey Billy, all your goods are looking great. Mary Anne's leaves are massive, no? Man, no wonder why she's hogging all the ferts. Keep rocking the house... love the toons in this joint :good:

TB Gardens

Veteran
omg billy, what a green thumb you have! your sc99 looks unbelievable, i am dead set on getting sc99 into my mother room next fall. your ladies look soo healthy and happy, keep growing killer plants man!

extraordinary billy!!! very healthy fat nugget that promise really good, tagged...

Thanks KW!

Hey Billy, all your goods are looking great. Mary Anne's leaves are massive, no? Man, no wonder why she's hogging all the ferts. Keep rocking the house... love the toons in this joint :good:

She is a strange bird... those leaves are HUGE especially when you take into consideration her size... :yoinks:

She's starting to get an aroma about her.... still hard to pin down what it is, but hopefully in a few days. It's not diesel-y , maybe a minor touch, but not much at all...

omg billy, what a green thumb you have! your sc99 looks unbelievable, i am dead set on getting sc99 into my mother room next fall. your ladies look soo healthy and happy, keep growing killer plants man!

Thanks TB. That sc99 is a fruity one. Enjoy the show! :wave:

G

guest456mpy

Hey Billy,

Everything looks absolutely fantastic, man. Could you possibly list how far along 12/12 they are in your next photo update?

Hey Billy,

Everything looks absolutely fantastic, man. Could you possibly list how far along 12/12 they are in your next photo update?

Thanks HG!

Flipped the lights 33 days ago...
most started flowering in about a week, so roughly 26 days of flowering give or take a few depending on the plant
The SC99 is more like 33 days. She was a clone off a flowering plant and she never stopped throwing pistils. So when I flipped the switch she had a head start...

BD

zeppelindood

Captain Expando
Veteran
She's starting to get an aroma about her.... still hard to pin down what it is, but hopefully in a few days. It's not diesel-y , maybe a minor touch

I'll be watching closely... I thought she was the Diesel expression, especially with the massive leaves but you may have unearthed a whole new pheno. I'm clueless regarding her short structure but time will tell. Nice work Billy, I'm really enjoying the party :D

You McCutie Pie you :bump: Everything is hunkydorey, I'm just a lazy non-updating bint. :tongue:
Well if that's the case...
then I better, :whip: :D

I'll be watching closely... I thought she was the Diesel expression, especially with the massive leaves but you may have unearthed a whole new pheno. I'm clueless regarding her short structure but time will tell. Nice work Billy, I'm really enjoying the party :D
:tiphat:

it's not diesel... can't quite put my finger on it yet... it's not sweet either... you are correct sir, time will tell...

I am glad I got those two cuts sitting in the nursery...
:thank you:

Latest posts

Latest posts