What's new

Bill Zeller, Princeton Grad student who took his own life, powerful suicide letter

Status
Not open for further replies.
I do not think it reasonable to expect this guy to have faith in a "God" that allowed these things to happen to him in the first place. Just the fact that these things happen to seemingly innocent children is plenty of reason NOT to believe in this Bearded-Guy-In-The-Sky.

I personally DO believe in God, just not the one that sits in judgement of our lives. Why is it that so many people think that it's either the judgmental asshole of a God or none at all? God is not a man and man should stop trying to make Him out to be.

genkisan

Cannabrex Formulator
Veteran
Call me a bloodthirsty psychopath, but I truly believe that castrating his abuser with a mallet, filling his head full of scopolamine then feeding him his own BBQed cock (leaving him on the side of the road a nut-less, dick-less, drooling crippled zombie) would have done wonders for the poor chap who wrote that note.

Zeller not talking about it was a big mistake.....keeping that kinda shit buried inside ya will destroy you without fail.

But the best therapy for him would have been extreme, calculated and vicious revenge.......turn the fucker into a zombie and let him live like that.
I know if someone raped me as a child, or one of my kids, all the above and more would definitely be on the agenda....mebbe throw in some barometric torture as well.

Status
Not open for further replies.