What's new

Bike tours&bike renting, let's haze it up.

G

well the bike tours off and running
we'll post pic's and a report later when they return

oldpink said:
well the bike tours off and running
we'll post pic's and a report later when they return
can't wait to see some pics of the hazy bike tours:D

hey oldpink, I'll be in A'Dam soon.. I'll send you a pm;)

Ms.Grat3ful said:
Dinner was Fabulous FoZ:friends:
eheh I'm not surprised... I'm a fan of Foz's cookery!:yummy:

bravo Foziño!!:yes: :D
tutt'appost?

have fun everybody!
Picasso

trichomefarmer

re-loading
Veteran
my puter is acting funnzy so pics will have to wait till im home.
im just enjoying a hit of sage from the katsu, nice but as not as nice as the old golden.

the ride out to the katsu went well, we all arrived and returned safely but rather high, many nice hazes were found, we even remembered to shoot a few before the samples and us were flying.
it was a short tour because of the haarlem trip, which was well worth it.
Nol as always the supreme host, kept pulling out new tricks from his hat. the northern haze seems to have caught many a fancy. his diesel, well it's the stinkiest rhubarb you ever encountered.....but much better tasting.

but the bubble collection through the dragon steam roller........ It was over, I had to turn down hits for a while.

trichomefarmer

re-loading
Veteran
thanks to all those that came along for the rides

no accidents and we all got well high.

yippee

our bikes piled up in front of the BUSHDOCTER our last stop before we headed off to hunter's vodka bar for 4:20

trichomefarmer

re-loading
Veteran
here we go

here we go

well it seems i can no longer upload pics. :(

*edit . it seems i can again. :woohoo:

there is the chocolate I brought with me....

Last edited:

SativaBelieva

Thank you, TF, for your guidance... I keep checking for more pics...

Also thanks to Greenthumbs for Grapefruit... now I get to compare it to NYCD... and also thanks to Brightside for letting taste his cheese... yum!

Not too many people were able to brings some of theirs... but I've seen some excellent White Widow of Gaius and I did get some pineapple C99 from blue girl...

Still got some of TF's Sage bubble in my pocket...

gaiusmarius

me
Veteran
yes the first bike tour was rather short due to the all important harlem trip to Nols. even so we had a great time and on the next days tour we made up for it. there was 10 people on the tour. as well as the usual sativas we got in the coffee shops i smoked some very nice strain of SativaBelieva's as well as some wicked bubble made from those strains lol. i'm sure SativaBelieva can tell us what we smoked of his, lol. one of the memeroble bits of weed i bought from a coffee shop was the Love Potion from the Bushdoctor. even though it was visibly not so well grown and taken with white hairs, the taste and high were very nice. the genetics were just tooo good for them to be fucked up totaly by comerc growing. this opinion was prooved right a bit later when i got a sample of Reefermans LovePotion which was just incredible. a real strong citrusy smell and a wonderfull smoke. i saved it for a quite smoke in the hotel were i could savour it to the fullest. i did the same for MOD's dreamweaver indica. also mr.Greenthumbs Greapfruit and a few other selected bud samples i was passed.

here a list of the Trichome Riders: Trichomefarmer, SativaBelieva, Johnbud, his daughter, mr.Greenthumb, Adam, foz, Jahminded, Jahminded's friend, kov (for a short part lol) and myself.

peace out

gaius:wave:

trichomefarmer

re-loading
Veteran
pics coming soon

pics coming soon

Well with an intro like that.... I'd better post sativa beleiva's treats.
:woohoo:

1st up.. the tin

next a bud of the kushsage, as delicious as it is beautiful.

along with a chunk of the 73u from it.

and some strawberry cough and its beautiful piece of bubble.

Well sativa did the pics turn out well? your smoke sure did :joint: :yummy: :yummy: :yummy:

Last edited:

trichomefarmer

re-loading
Veteran
^^The joys of coming along on the tour... more oppurtunities to try ic member's stashes.
All those shots were taken at the lovely big table at the katsu we were fortunuate to score again this year.

here is what else i picked up at the the katsu. the silver pearle haze and some s.a.g.e.

:woohoo: more strawberry cough

flip side

Last edited:

SativaBelieva

Nice shots TF!... showing Kusage's colours beautifully!... I got that purple shine only with cold nights (17 C)...

Talking purple... did you shoot Greenthumb's Jesus?... that one was really purple... mixing with lime green... even pretty when grinded!

Katsu is my favorite hang out... and for Bush Doctor's it was my first time... again, I felt like a tourist in my own town... it has been fun to join your bike tour!

Looking forward to the other pics too!!!

SativaBelieva

All things quiet again down at the Katsu... like a regular early sunday afternoon... 420 crowd has gone... but I've found one last very tangible evidence of all the crazyness... compressed in my tin... into a piece of TF's Sage bubble!!!

The hash was nice blond and unpressed... just loosely squeezed... then when you light it, what a spectacular show!... the flake of hash slowly darkens... starts bubbling... and forms a drop of liquid on my glass screen... for like half a minute... and it lights itself, with sparks flying around... :yoinks:
The taste is very very smooth... superb clean smoke!... and the high is strong, up and clear :woohoo:
This one goes right into my best I've ever tried list!... it is miles ahead of the best available from any coffeeshop... far better than my own... it is up there in the breeders quality... TF rules!!! :bat:

I will study some more on TF's hash making threads... untill the next show :wave:

gaiusmarius

me
Veteran
yes indeed trichomefarmer makes the best bubble, we even had a total collapse on our hands again this year, poor chap was sitting on the end of the sofa in SeedBoutique when all of a sudden he just gently keeled over. i heard 3 distinct thunks as his two elbows and backside hit the ground. luckily his head landed on a pile of coats and bags so he didn't hurt himself, as a mater of fact he was only out cold for a half a minute at most. as he came to he had a slightly bewildered look on his face but was soon smileing again and informing us that he hadn't eaten yet, which rather seemed to explain things. although he had had a hit of tf's sage8 73u bubble about 15 minutes earlyer, tf denied any and all responsiblity lol. and in all fairness he was passed a joint or two after the bubble hit, so in the end who knows eh? yeah right!

trichomefarmer

re-loading
Veteran
sb Glad I could show you a new place, and nice that you enjoyed the sage2o which was originally inspired by the katsu sage2o cannabis cup entry a few years ago.

Some strains just make making excellent bubble easy. sage is one of them.

gm ...it wasn't me.