• Haze

Votes: 5 55.6%
  • Haze X <something>

Votes: 3 33.3%
  • Whatever, it's all just weed to me.

Votes: 1 11.1%

• Total voters

r4nj1t

I didn't have my camera yesterday guys, but I know you all must have some great shots of the budz we smoked. Hope you'll all be posting them here.

Trichomefarmer, thanks for leading the tour, I've lived in Holland for years and never knew about the canal-bike rollercoaster ! Hope that kid recovers ;)

Minister & Smokey, thanks for sharing your judges weed I don't even know which one I liked best. BOG & Smokey, keep trying with the inside out joints; less paypa means more flava.

Gypsy & Dutchgrown, thank you for your hospitality and for organising this great event. Best of luck with next year!

For the people who sent all the great weed for the cup, I hope you win! Thank you - You make me want to grow better weed.

Keep it green
r4nj1t

^aussiemadness^

Not enough options in your poll lol why does it have to be a haze haze x or you just dont care ???

Anyways hope you all had a great time and i hope to make it next year, in fact im already starting to plan lol.

Everyone must be pretty DAM stoned because ive come here nearly every day and havent seen any pics or heard to much at all aprt from this thread about the bikes and the poor guy that was robbed.

O well hope you guys can let us know how it all went is going blah blah VERY VERY SOON

Hashmasta-Kut

honey oil addict
Veteran
i voted for haze, even tho i havent had any in years.... recommend to me which haze seeds to buy.. i am gonna get some.... :)

zeppelindood

Captain Expando
Veteran
Hash.... Nirvana Seeds makes a nice fool proof Haze and a NL5xHaze for $15 - 10 seeds. Can't beat it ~ I did a grow some of the Nirvava Seeds NL5 x Shiva and it was STONE good ~

Now here's what is said to be the "original" HAZE from Flying Dutchman. Odam... the Haze Mist looks REAL yummy too!

This is Nirvana Seeds Haze x Skunk

Sativa Seedbank's HAZE

Here's a more costly way to go but the stone tells you why you spent that extra cash....

Blue Haze and Blueberry Haze

the lincoln of Haze's.... Sensi Seed's Silver Haze

the caddy of Haze's.... NL5 x Haze from Sensi Seeds

and last but not least Soma's 11 strains of asswhoopin Haze Mixtures

Guess that's all from Led for now :D

Last edited:

Hashmasta-Kut

honey oil addict
Veteran
how would you compare nl5 haze to the silver haze?.... also the origional from flying dutchman sounds interesting i have looked at that too.. thanks for the reply dood. :)

zeppelindood

Captain Expando
Veteran
If you're growing indoors i would choose NL5xHaze, outdoors the Silver Haze. Overall, I like the Blue Haze. Hope that helps... :D

trichomefarmer

re-loading
Veteran
Glad you enjoyed the tour.

I certainly enjoyed the hazes, after i get a harddrive and can download the pics from 420, I'll take you on a special haze tour.

congrats to SOMA for winning the sativa cup with his amnesia haze.

yeah that tour was great for everyone except for a poor kid that trichomeframer ran over:)

Glad you enjoyed the weed man. Judging was not easy but for 40 grams of the finest marijuana and hash in the world I'll do it :).

Peace

trichomefarmer

re-loading
Veteran
"yeah that tour was great for everyone except for a poor kid that trichomeframer ran over"

except for a poor kid, who has shit for parents, that ran into the street,just as i was passing by, thus into my bike.

I Can't help it if parents don't teach their children how to cross a street. or hold their childs hands when they are on strees/sidewalks.

that little girl, and her parents is damn lucky i was not driving a car or riding at my normal pace,cause I was touring. or some darwinion principales would have taken place.
running into the middle of the road, without looking is generally a very bad idea,especially in Amsterdam.

f***ing useless parents.

Last edited:

trichomefarmer

re-loading
Veteran
bike tour

bike tour

A couple shots from the bike tour.:D

1366biketour6863.jpg

1366biketour6877.jpg

1366bike_tour6879.jpg

Running Over Kids? HeHeHe

Running Over Kids? HeHeHe

Darwinian Principles yes "Survival of the Fittest".And Newtonian -What goes up must come down-It's not the fall but the landing that hurts. Are Kids in season in Holland??I hear they are worth more points with hats and backpacks. Seriously TF Good lookin out. You would figure a Mom or Dad would see a bunch of stoners on bikes and calculate the potential for disaster. KEEP A CLOSE EYE ON YOUR YOUNG'UNS!!!!!

trichomefarmer

re-loading
Veteran
I was on that side of the canal by myself. The rest of the tour was on the other sideof the canal, travelling the wrong way down the one-way street.

thats what i get for respecting traffic laws. :(

I wont bother next time :D

Lothar420

I want to clear this misunderstanding up when trich hit the kid as I was the only one that saw the incident ......
As I saw it
Trich saw the kid from behind the vehicle and at the pace he was going would have missed her by a mile .... analysing this with instanttanious super special Haze induced stoner brain power trich had to pour on the speed comeing off the last hill of the amsterdam roller coaster , as he aproached you could plainly tell it was going to be a miss , But pulling deep from within and cat like reflexes he managed, no not even a glancing blow but a full force front tire contact As he came peddeling up to the rest of the pack you could tell by the total look of embarrasment only could be expained that the little girl managed get the best of him to knock him off his bike in the "accadent"you could tell trichomefarmer wanted a rematch tho was a little warry as the little girl was crying for revenge (well crying anyways)
A little word of warning from me if you will take it trich, that little girl isn't going to be 6 forever so if you want a rematch you better hurry :)

Seriously I felt more sorry for trich as I think it just scarred the girl and trich felt pretty shitty (for a minute or two anyways)

One more thing to quote Trich

thats what i get for respecting traffic laws.
LOL ha ha ha thats funny ha ha

Latest posts

Latest posts