What's new

Biggysmalls Outdoor forceflower grow 2010!!!

johnyhash

Cannabis Connoisseur
ICMag Donor
Hey Biggysmallsbud sounds like your going to have another good year. I wouldnt use the iguana juice outdoor. The smell of rotting fish will bring all kinds of critters right to your plants. Good luck man.

sorry for the lack of updates i ave been busy.. soo i got some pics up here we got pics of all the seedlings about 580 popped.. pics of the purple kush clones we are growing and then going to force flower. We went out this morning and had to move all the seedlings from were we started them across the lake to our patch took bout 4 trips. and theres a pic of a AK47 clone from an early ak47 grown and bread OD should be interesting. so anybody knows what i should use to deter slugs/snails found one on a cup today and we got somthn that cut a couple seedlings at the stock i was thinking i would just get some stuff from walmart for it.. last year i used scoot which worked amazingly but went to buy this year and its been taken off the market anyone seen it around in bc??? anyways its been a slow start but im working with different strains and a different location that is at a high elevation. its rained on our little greenhouse 18 out of the last 21 days since we started filling it with seedlings but weather should clear up soon! I Hope!

picture.php
picture.php
picture.php
picture.php
picture.php
picture.php
picture.php

we used that sof bottom canoe to bring bails and everything over haha thought it was going to sink.. we also had to build a little dock to unload . you can see some holes in the last pic we got about 60 holes and 70 or so 10g bags.

.clunk

nice, I like the canoe across the lake!

I just planted my first 50 clones of C-Warp this morning, all are around a foot tall and looked to be loving the sunshine and fresh air they were getting after being locked up in my veg room for the last month...happy planting and best of luck to you guys!

transplanted everything.. so far lost some to either mice or snails im geussing mice but they were in a grassy area to start so it was expected i geuss. weather has started to turn towards the posative its been a long spring my seedlings look a month behind most of my od from last year.
picture.php
picture.php
picture.php
picture.php

Suomi-Prkl

Veteran
great pics and great log man! that canoethang looked gnarly!

very creative and inspirational growing indeed mate, i'm getting a lot of ideas from this one!

will be watching to the sweet end!

Nice! There's a spot near me where the only reasonable way in or out is by kayak or canoe. I thought about doing a little patch out there.... Pretty slick.

Im personally not.. the purple kush i got out there we are forcing by covering and uncovering daily and some of the holes and bags as well.. mostly out of the OD seed i planted we are going to start covering with heavy duty garbage bags maybe starting around mid july to end of july to ensure all starts flowering because my season may end as soon as the 3rd week of sept.. it starts cooling down alot at the end of august and the plants wont grow as fast after then so we want to make sure they get a jump start on flowering.

some new pics everything is growing now that there is some sun light and warmth.. got more clones to bring out and fill 25 more bag that will be force flowered so far the purple kush are looking good they are getting alot bushier they are the larger plants the ews are in the red cups and will be transplanted in 5 days or so.. brought out the new pump we will see how well it works!

picture.php
picture.php
picture.php
picture.php
picture.php

so far we had a moose stomp through our patch a couger took a dump beside our PK spot and there is bear scat all around .. I went to pick up some scoot this spring and it turns out it was taken off the market or somthn so i got some other stuff that sais it repels deer moose well see how well it works.. i bringing out some more clones of a strain called nebula that will be force flowered around the end of july.

finally some updated pics.. all the od seedlings are growing well as you can now see and the purple kush are at day 3 of force flower everything will be getting a steady supply of advanced nutrients compost tea bloom from this week till the 10L jug is out.

picture.php
picture.php
picture.php
picture.php
picture.php
picture.php

.clunk

Are you concerned at all about the garbage bags causing excess condensation and causing mold on the buds later on?

I'd be pretty worried about it.

well the bags get put on at 9-930 and off in the am at 9-930 so they are put on after its cooled down at night and taken off before its hot in the am to reduce the amount of condensation that is on the plants. we only plan to have to do this for 3 weeks.. after two or so we may leave one bag off to see if the bag stays in flower.. so im hopiong we wont have to keep covering them up once they are really into bud. different strains react different to changes in photoperiod so it will be interesting to see what happens.

G

Guest 150314

So someone is camping out with your plants for 3 weeks to bag and un bag them?

Doesn't seem like it would be worth the effort unless you had a whole hoop house of plants to force.

I am in BC right on the coast and I find it way easier to just force the plants before I put them out instead of covering/uncovering everyday. Once they have been flowering for 2 or 3 weeks and they have started to haired up you can take the bags off and they will not revert back to veg at this point. I have done this with the purple kush and a couple other indoor clones .. except I use a PVC hoop house tunnel and cover it with shade cloth/landscaping fabric that let's the moisture out.

HOVAH2.0

how much yield will i loose, if i force flower 3 weeks, how many weeks flower will i loose...im down south?

Latest posts

Latest posts