What's new

Biggupp FINLAND!

A

arcticsun

so seems ill be heading through finland again soon :D

i got a friend building a house next door to me, he is almost finished building now just some few things left.

he asked me if i wanted to be the co-driver cuz he had got a good deal on some stuff for the house in lithuania. like garage doors and whatnot.

we'll be driving through finland, all the way from north to south.

maybe some friendly growers in finland has time for a cup of coffee and a quick smoke on our route? :D we will have little time to stop but its a long trip so it would be nice to take a short break atleast.

it STRICKTLY a legal trip to get this stuff for his house. hehe so noone makes a mistake about that. we're good hardworking stand up guys! my herb is my herb.... is my herb! i make my own because i dont want any involvement with mafia or smuggeling, and i dont :D

i guess we'd want to carry a small amount through finland, cus there is no way i can sleep in a car without some herb. but i dont think i'd want to bring any at all over from finland to estonia. i might want to drop some grams at a kindred spirit in finland if possible for our return mission tho.

i think this afghan will be nice and dry in time for that trip hehe :D

stay safe and free brothermen :D

but beware the northmen are coming :muahaha:

A

arcticsun

a finnish friend dropped by just before christmas with some strains for us :D

among others i got a purple haze pheno i had been wanting for a long time. so i came to think of you guys, just wanted to drop by and wish you all a happy holiday. hope you are all safe, happy and with friends and family.

best wishes, merry christmas and happy newyear friends :D

65642IMG_1323.JPG

BadTicket

ØG T®ipL3 ØG³
Veteran
Nice man. If all goes well, i'll be moving to Norway in the spring of 2009.
Good luck with the weeds and a happy new year for u as well. :jump:

A

arcticsun

hope you will like it, we get more rain here then in finland tho :D

north or south?

BadTicket

ØG T®ipL3 ØG³
Veteran
Nord-Trøndelag :rasta:

More rain? More snow at least from what i hear :smile:
All snowless and dark here in southern-Sinland :/

But at least it's below zero now, so hockey today! YES! :muahaha:

:bashhead:

Herbalistic

Herbal relaxation...
Veteran
So you made your trip already ArticSun? If not, then PM me and I see do our paths come across :wink:

A

arcticsun

kinda forgot about this thread i spose hehe... sry guys

the trip was cut short, they drove the equipment up to the border at kilpisjarvi and we met them there.

there is plenty of room for more finnish guys in our social group too, just press the link in the sig.

peace finland, ill be around guys :smoker: