What's new

BigGreens perpetual UnderCurrents

BigGreen

Veteran
Total dried 835 grams totally finished meds

Total dried 835 grams totally finished meds

Did a flush today and gave each one a tap water bath and washed all the RE color from the roots now there nice and pearly white again.
Refilled 630 ppm and ph 5.6

Bs 2.2 x og kush

left 2 sourbubble right 2 bs 2.2 x og kush 2 different phenos

Heres the roots before there bath

Heres the newest members of the family
Rezdogs chem sourd

Pretty pumped for these to get big enough to clone

Last edited:

BigGreen

Veteran
Heres the fuckers that started reveggin
Im not sure if these are gonna be any good to bloom out. Does anybody have any experience with this

This totally fucked me up. Im probably gonna chop em down and put the other 4 in there

green_thumb...

Strain Whore Extraordinaire!
Veteran
Yeah man I don't they would be worth the nutes and lights,might be better off swapping em out. That light on 24hr situation sucks ass and kinda fuked ya. The only thing you could do to get decent buds is to let them re veg completely then go back into bloom.

I was wanting to buy some beans soon do you have any suggestions?

Also how do you think the frostitute would do outdoor?

I have a secure spot with a ton of space for my legal 6 and so far I'm gonna put out a lvpk,BBK,kush haze cross just need 3 more strains to put out,and need to get em soon.

BigGreen

Veteran
The frostitute does great outdoors Im gonna have a few going in nor cal this spring.
Theres a bunch of packs of spice of life that are going for cheap at the bay and bou I would grab the bluebonics at least Im probably gonna. Rez has a bunch of new genes coming out soon as well never grown his out but from what I read its some of the best in the world. Im gonna grab a couple packs of his as well
BG

BigGreen

Veteran
Day 33 veg bs 2.2 x og kush

Day 33 veg bs 2.2 x og kush

Plant have just taken off since Friday. I lowered the dose of Roots Excel and they really like the change. Im hoping to flip these babies on Wed no later than Friday
The triflex is work out great stable as can be no add back phs at all.
PPM 550 ph 5.7

Take a look only the best 6 make it to the bloom room

BS 2.2 OG kush

2 on left are sourbubble

All the new white root grown has grown in since Friday and the brown is from the roots excel

Heres what the revegged SB & WR look like now

Heres whats waiting to go into the veg rig 8 Frostitutes

Enjoy
BG

Hydrosun

I love my life
Veteran
So you just going to run the reveg -reflower lot as long as they need and uses your 30x to look at crystals?

It would be neat to see how the yield per day compares to the last round.

Also any update on the LVPK nutes only run? Should be nice and cured by now ;)

:joint:

BigGreen

Veteran
Yep gonna just run em and see how it goes and I will be definatly using a 30x to see when there ready.
The nutes only PK turned out great flavor and crystal production was pretty much all the same as with the pureflowers. I would actually like to do another run soon with bigbud and overdrive to compare. Yields werent there but that probably was do to all stress of the plants being moved at 40 days 12/12.
BG

green_thumb...

Strain Whore Extraordinaire!
Veteran
Lookin Freakin sweet BG,those BS 2.2 og kush look stout. And those revegers look like a mess what's the plan with those?

BigGreen

Veteran
Im gonna let em ride and see what happens. I have 8 ladies that aint gonna be ready for the system for 5 to 6 weeks so I have time for it.

greenwithenvy

Veteran
What is your water level? I was told 2 different things. Some say 1-2 inches below the net cups and some say 1-2 above. Thanks

benjuanman

Veteran
hey there Big Green luvin ur undercurrent setup man. ur one of the reasons why im changin my setup to an undercurrent sytem. that 835 grams u pulled was that from 3k of light or just the 2k setup u got ? anways bro keep it green. :gday:

BigGreen

Veteran
Yes I loved it and the kicker is these plants had problems off and on the entire grow. I can only imagine next run with her with no issues. Im gonna smash 2# per 1k with ease.
The mover really helps up yields more than people imagine.