What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

biggest outdoor autoflower grow!!! auto-BiggySmalls

microgram

There's a reason why there's a sub-forum for auto's here on ICMAG, because they have a use; a legitimate use. and that's all that people care about. Auto's are great, so are non-gmo'd seeds, so are clones, so is candy, etc. Auto's work fantastic for short seasons, or very wet, damp climates. I don't see why everyone keeps bashing people who grow autos; my only suggestion to you is to bugger off and go troll some other 13 year olds like yourself.

One day we'll have auto's triggered by ferts, but until then, we'll have to keep working with what we have. We've come a long way with more than 1 oz plants. This may not be a true auto thread, but it's a hella lot better than some other crap i've read on here. (just like your posts)

So maybe the bud you've smoked is garbage, but not all is. If we can keep doing what we're doing, and breeding auto's, we'll be able to turn multiple time cup winners into strains that us northern's can grow, grow with great success, and until then, keep the spam under control.

TheGreenBastard

Assistant Weekend Trailer Park Superviser
Veteran
The sheer speed of any auto is a testament to the many benefits it has to offer. People may argue that they lack potency and yield (both of which are quickly changing). Though all cannabis had the very same problems before humans being cultivating and breeding it for these very properties. Why give up on a new variety simply because it fails to meet some peoples expectation immediately, if we were to do that we would not even have weed in the form we do today (same goes for most anything).

When will people grow up, become more opened minded, and not refute a new technology or genetic variant simply for the fact that it is different. Ten years ago auto-flowers were comparable to glorified hemp, today the potency is almost indistinguishable from today's 'normal' strains and yield is quickly following.

DrBudGreengenes

Veteran
Why give up on a new variety simply because it fails to meet some peoples expectation immediately.

Well rudy crosses hit the market in 1986
last I checked that was 23 years ago...OK
How long til ya'all get it right?

When will people grow up, become more opened minded, and not refute a new technology or genetic variant simply for the fact that it is different. Ten years ago auto-flowers were comparable to glorified hemp, today the potency is almost indistinguishable from today's 'normal' strains and yield is quickly following.

Well...
ya see I am ALWAYS at Hempfest
with My ..
"Open Jarz"
Where My mouth is
:nanana:

S_A_H....was nowhere to be found
even though we know he was there?

U have until next September..
Bring yur A game
We do
:party:
Guys Auto's do have a place....Just stop trying to Claim
As gud as....Its just silly

You all mistake
a Non-Biased Scientific Eye
for hate and it is NOT
Stop...focusing on that

And Biggie "Claimed a 20lb harvest" a pic of that would make him a God among you guys...
all I ask for was a pick of 20lbs of Outdoor
from the self Proclaimed
"Biggest Outdoor AutoFlower grow"

La Buena Hierba

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Sorry guy's if you cross a autoflower with a stable strain(ore cutt )
and you breed the autoflower x stable strain till the autoflower is stable in this cross lets sey F4 and you breed a F4 back too the stable strain(ore the cutt) and select this
stable strain X (autoflower x stable strain) on autoflower
why will the seeds out of this be bad and not so stable?(afther good selection)
you can even cross this stable strain X (autoflower x stable strain) back too the stable strain(ore the cutt) and select on autoflowering. takes a long time but are whe in a hurry?
sorry hoop you guy understand what i trying too sey here becore it hart too sey in english

LBH

La Buena Hierba

ICMag Donor
Veteran
DrBudGreengenes
what dou you think of AF without lowryder? like mitie migte ,
geurilla gold (some of them autoflower)
i have some cintrel that autoflower witout lowryder?
and the have noting to do with hemp?

zappa66

lol, that was a large MILTI-PLANT outdoor grow. He got 20lbs from from ALL the plants together.

DrBudGreengenes: what is you're deal, I used to respect you for you're sog grows and shit. Now? not so much, get a life.

YO biggie smalls, If you get a chance can u give me some more info on the process of breeding your Early Skunk with the Auto Ak-47..? The info in your first posts was a bit confusing. Thanks al ot brother..10TT

Take another look at all the pics there my friend. We had more then 20 including the small bud we kept for making hash and got 4 oz of oil from the shake. Harvest this season took place over an entire month as the buds were ripe, we never had all 20 at one time. I did post a couple pics of some of the plants drying and some of it dry and trimmed I didnt take much more then i posted. I am putting a video together of some video clips and pics i may have not posted that will be up soon.

horstwerner

*sigh*

*sigh*

DrBudGreengenes is kinda funny.

"I'm right! All you guys a wrong!!!" I love those "scientists".

It's always extremely entertaining, when some guys try to spread their oppinion by claiming and flameing.

You don't like autos? Don't grow 'em.

You like to compete with others and show you are the better grower? Well, then have fun.

Take Obama as a rolemodel and say: "We can!" instead of "You can't"
You slowing down the whole process of creating the best auto.

ronbo51

Veteran
As a veteran of many indoor and outdoor grows, I wish to acknowledge Biggy on his great accomplishment. Anything of value requires hard work, and it's obvious that this grow took a lot of work. Way to go.
It seems really pointless to argue about AF's, especially when referring to potency. Potency is a trait, like height, branching, coloring. All marijuana was "ditchweed" once, and its quite obvious that potency is easily manipulated through breeding.

Thanks man we did do alot of work keeping those plants watered all summer on top of all the other problems we ran into but it was all worth it just for the experience!

picture.php

picture.php

Centrum

In search of Genetics
Veteran
Good job biggy.

Ignore the hater i don't know why he is humping your leg so hard.
Its a little gross how persistent he is.

Take another look at all the pics there my friend. We had more then 20 including the small bud we kept for making hash and got 4 oz of oil from the shake. Harvest this season took place over an entire month as the buds were ripe, we never had all 20 at one time. I did post a couple pics of some of the plants drying and some of it dry and trimmed I didnt take much more then i posted. I am putting a video together of some video clips and pics i may have not posted that will be up soon.

Oh okay, makes sense, can't wait for the video.
Sweet grow

Me my bro and a friend that let us make the seeds in his garden and he came out and helped from time to time throughout the season, Me and my bro harvested all of it and did alot of the trimming with one other friend. To anyone who ever wants to try to do a OD grow make sure you plan on a drying place and plan the harvest of as best as possible before its upon you!

My original goal for this season was to create this strain i wanted that was alot like EWS but earlier by 3-4 weeks.. its finishes for us in the mountians around end of august to first week of sept. Some may have taken to the middle of september but we had hoped by crossing the EWS with the Auto ak47 we would have a bunch lke ak47 short early.. but hoped we would have a bunch of plants twice the size. This did not happen.. i think there were some hermys in my buddys room of his that may have polintaed the EWS before we did witht he auto ak47 pollen. still everything finished for us by the end of sept most was done 2-3 weeks into it. but only 25% autoflowered. I bought 20 new EWS seeds im going to try and make alot more EWS seeds next season. at some point i may try working the Double deisel ryder into it but im mainly going to try breeding with the earliest ews plants i can find oudoors.

Xtensity

I've gotta say biggy... nice grow, but I also have to add in that from behind and the sidish you look extremely similar to a friend of mine, who I know has been somewhat into growing.... unlikely but possible :p

I love this thread tbh