What's new

BigBird's 600w Sour Diesel/Querkle 1st grow.

Big86Bird

Landlord won't leave me alone and I had to stick the kids out in the backyard in a box I made today. Changed to a different closet with a little bit more room and got them running again. Got some pictures to post and after smokin on some Sour Diesel I got from the club I'm having a hard time gettin to it... lol:blowbubbles:
BigBird

Big86Bird

Summer school has started, told my roommate I am moving out at the end of the lease and drama has started because he is not happy. The babies underwent a bunch of stress getting moved around but have found a new permanent home at a friends place in their new grow tent. They are with a pair of beastly deep water culture Hindu Skunks. They also are getting a total of 1600w's now. Hopefully new pictures will be up shortly when I can get over to their new home and give them some love.

@Jason What kind of yield were you seeing from the Querkles? These babies are fat and I'm loving how thick they are.

3rdimension

hey BigBird...if you don't mind a little praise...nice lookin' girls and i hope everything works out OK to get 'em and keep 'em at a good home...
'love the SourD ('wanna' git some more goin' myself!) and subcool's stuff is great ('got tga's the third dimension to start up in july-indoors w/other strains)...'go fer it!
3d:wave:

J

jasondanzig

pulled about a half pound on a 600, just over on ounce a plant. 9 plants in pro mix in 3 gallon grow bags. less than a half gram per watt, i can at least get .75 gpw on every other strain in my garden.

cacamal

I wouldnt worry about the ff powders(i have a case of each cause my boss couldnt sell them and gave them when he dropped the line)they are pretty much poison imo but some people swear by them so...great grow!

talktosamson

Veteran
Im in for this one, now on his web site the breeder of quirkle says almost every pheno turns a nice shade of purple? Anyone who has grown this experienced this?

TSE

whats up guys,

as previously mentioned, due to some unforeseen circumstances, we at TSE Nursery will be assisting the finishing of these babes, so ill be updating the thread periodically as well.

we're beginners over here also and onto our 2nd cycle so we're just happy to be learning.
the girls are onto their 7th week of flower now, and are just now showing signs of recovery from all the stress they've been through.

heres how the Querkles are coming along...
attachment.php

and the Sour D's, im excited for these...
attachment.php

attachment.php

this is their roomate, a DWC Hindu Skunk that we've aptly been referring to as Godzilla. she's a beaut.
attachment.php

Attachments

• IMG_2340 sml logo.jpg
    IMG_2340 sml logo.jpg
    60.3 KB · Views: 8
  • IMG_2358 sml-logo.jpg
    IMG_2358 sml-logo.jpg
    39.4 KB · Views: 15
  • IMG_2353 sml logo.jpg
    IMG_2353 sml logo.jpg
    30.4 KB · Views: 17
  • IMG_2351 sml logo.jpg
    IMG_2351 sml logo.jpg
    41.3 KB · Views: 10

TSE

well, it's time for an update. my friend came over and brought his d60 along with a macro lens, so we set it up with a tripod and were snapping pics with a remote. it was pretty cool, and of course the querkles got all the attention.

Attachments

• drewski closeup querkle drew shot med.jpg
    drewski closeup querkle drew shot med.jpg
    42.2 KB · Views: 12
  • drewski lens close up qeurkle med.jpg
    drewski lens close up qeurkle med.jpg
    70.7 KB · Views: 17
  • drewski closeup querkle drew shot2 med.jpg
    drewski closeup querkle drew shot2 med.jpg
    54.5 KB · Views: 26

silverhazefiend

"Aint no love in the heart of the city"
Veteran
That shit is beautiful..what size pot is that hindu skunk in?..the sour d and querkle had a lot of stretch next time try using a MH for veg

Big86Bird

That Hindu Skunk is a 5 gallon deep water culture. The thing is a monster. Unfortunately money was tight when the setup was originally purchased. I will be looking into possibly running a MH in the 600w for a veg room and if room and a 1000w hps work out I will definitely be doing that. Gotta learn how to save money and not cave in and hit the club up so much lol.

The Querkles are coming down today and the plants look pretty haggard (buds not bad though). The bud started purpling up right before we chopped them last week so we let them have another week to purple and plump up some more. Sour Diesel should be coming down around next Tuesday but we will see about that. TSE has a microscope to check out the trichs so we are just going to get cloudy and chop em.

I will be making it up to see the finished product in the next few days and I will make an attempt to take some pictures.

Latest posts

Latest posts