What's new

Big Twinn's PLL Grow Cab Journal: 360 degrees of light

Tilt

good job on the corrections. I wish I had some of those genes in my cab. I look forward to seeing some glorious bud pics.

Tilt

:chin:a cheap quick way to add more spectrum is to add a socket for a cfl at the top. You could even get one of those reptile uv cfls.

fatigues

Veteran
WOW great link...i wish i could get one of those in my cab!!...wonder how much it would affect it, any ideas of what i'd expect? they dont carry a 55 watt bulb unfortunetly=(...nor, a lesser wattage for the 2g11 base. i only have 1 workworse 8, with a 220watt max.....hmmmm

If you want Actinic and 6500K-10,000K 55W PL-L 2G11 lamps, you can find them here: AHSupply Bulbs

Tilt

Im not speaking from experience. I believe the uvb is stressful to the plant so if you add a uvb bulb put it on a seperate timer maybe a 4 hour burst middle of the 12 hour light period. The best way to get higher resin is genetics though.

big twinn

Veteran
i need to upload all of my pictures..im premed so i have been VERY busy...but i have prob. over 200 pics i need to upload. but in the mean time, here is the run-down:

the Cab was GREAT although i realized i need more space, so im in the process of upgrading. The 2 Sour Bubble i planted germed, popped the soil and neither had a developed set of true leaves and they both quickly shriveled and died from it. my biggest bagseed turned out to be a male, he grew SOOO fast and responded great to LST...had over 91 tops in a single tiny grow cab...god i wish it flowered as a female...i ended up having 1 female. Mexican Sativa varient....over 16weeks of flowering...heat stress aided in airy bud structure (along with it already having a really airy bud structure as it is being a mexi sativa. just chopped her 3 days ago....wet weight on that one plant (she had around 20-30 tops) was 61 grams...i have them in jars now, but plan on curing them the traditional malawi cob way...so it will be six more months until they are prime smoke...as for now...the smoke is 100% clear head high, not too resinous either..but still fairly potent none the less...

next round, im using this as my mother cab...currently there are 4 Sour Bubbles im trying to germ in there...this strain is SOOO hard to get past the germ stage! and i also have 1 cheese bag seed and 1 blue dream bag seed so we shall see

any other questions please ask!!