What's new

Big Sur Holy Weed

Cannavore

Veteran
cool, i don't really listen to or watch dunn's show but i love me some sage. i've had sage that was so narcotic/strong it put me down like a edible overdose, and i've also had great uplifting sativa sage that i thought was better than any ssh or jack i've ever had.

floralheart

Veteran
bodhi's had the most indy/sat hybrid look... very old school looking hybrid, 4 out of 5 females were stocky xmas tree plants with more narrow leafs… I did have one satty long internode pheno though… all females had nice/decent trich production, more of a muted earthy blue flavor, with one pheno having a light rose pedal water aroma….

Seems like a better line to add uniqueness in hybrids... I made a further fgen for friends to dig through, and also made a few crosses to find something special in the future.

thanks for that

floralheart

Veteran
cool, i don't really listen to or watch dunn's show but i love me some sage. i've had sage that was so narcotic/strong it put me down like a edible overdose, and i've also had great uplifting sativa sage that i thought was better than any ssh or jack i've ever had.

that's what a good mr. nice ortega does for me

CoCoSativas

Lemonhoko of Greenbeanz select cut (from RM's first release) has been my favorite of all the BSHW lines.…

however, I didn't care for the phenos i found in RM's most recent release (purchase through his newer site)…

Could you elaborate? What didnt you like man?

Hey reef did you change anything with the bshw? Have you chnged anything with your new lines?

Cannavore

Veteran
that's what a good mr. nice ortega does for me

that narcotic shit is too much for me.. i appreciate a good pk or bubba, but this sage was on another level. i truly lost consciousness and woke up a couple hours later on my bed in a total fog. i didn't grow it, traded for some from a friend and he told me it was his worst seller because of how strong it was and i totally believe him :biggrin:

CoCoSativas

that narcotic shit is too much for me.. i appreciate a good pk or bubba, but this sage was on another level. i truly lost consciousness and woke up a couple hours later on my bed in a total fog. i didn't grow it, traded for some from a friend and he told me it was his worst seller because of how strong it was and i totally believe him :biggrin:

Back when i grew satori i couldnt sell any of it. It was too strong and ended up smoking it all myself... It was a little much for me.

A couple people got indica hits off of it and woke up in weird places. For me it was strait sativa mindfire!

Cannavore

Veteran
Back when i grew satori i couldnt sell any of it. It was too strong and ended up smoking it all myself... It was a little much for me.

A couple people got indica hits off of it and woke up in weird places. For me it was strait sativa mindfire!

yeah that type of weed you would feel the residual effects almost like a hangover. crazy stuff. i had about a half of the stuff and eventually built a tolerance to it but the first couple times i over indulged i was seeing stars.

bodhi's ray davies c99 x ndnguy g13/hp that i recently grew/tested out was reminiscent of that type of stone except this stuff tasted much better. uplifting yet put me straight in a coma.

Cannavore

Veteran
nope can't say i have. it's one that's always interested me though. i've been thinking about trying ace's malawi this year for my sativa needs.

how many satori have you run?

CoCoSativas

Alot. I used to only grow from seed. Organic dirt. If i had to say, at least 25 packs...

Its too short to fit my rooms now. Im into the big bushes now...

Charles-scott

Veteran
Could you elaborate? What didnt you like man?

Hey reef did you change anything with the bshw? Have you chnged anything with your new lines?
Nothing has Changed at all every its a very narrow gene pool , I don't know what could be different , I must admit I am a little surprised to hear of a lemon pheno .
The BSHW I have today is the same BSHW that came from Danbo never crossed or hybridized .
Charles

CoCoSativas

Nothing has Changed at all every its a very narrow gene pool , I don't know what could be different , I must admit I am a little surprised to hear of a lemon pheno .
The BSHW I have today is the same BSHW that came from Danbo never crossed or hybridized .
Charles

Thank you for answering that my friend friend. I assumed not but i hear motherfuckers saying your old stock is better. Idiots its all in their heads fuck man... I couldnt see you fucking around with your world class lines but had to ask so next time i hear a whining reef basher making shit up i can laugh and say get a brain i asked the dude himself NOTHING CHANGED!

Not sayin anyone on this threads a whining reef bashedlr but i see em around blah blah blah i dont even listen to what they say

YouLookAdopted

Riot Seeds is claiming to have ndn guys purple zacateas pheno x original diesel BX1 plus a couple of others, but also a chocolate thai x "DanBo's BSHW". Reef - what are your thoughts on that?

He also has a bunch of blood rose x's i'd be interested in. I've never dealt with Riot though and the one time I asked a while back I got the response "hermfest and germ problems" from someone I trust so have stayed away.

YouLookAdopted

Plus his prices are ridiculous for 6 seeds, freebies only with 3 packs or $150 spent and some bullshit germination disclaimer about only having bunk seeds replaced if you have documented proof you've followed their hydrogen peroxide paper towel method. I have never used paper towel and have 99% success, so no thanks.

Charles-scott

Veteran
I was going to stop myself from posting Matt Riot is a mental case some time ago I agreed to trade him some seeds I was looking for brothers grim MTF to cross to Kodiak gold I still am for that matter he said he sent a package that we never got he could have checked the tracking # to confirm both Nevil and I had some dealing with this guy until we became aware that he has serious mental issues .
The guy became a overnight troll did not want to listen to reason , I have herd nothing but negative things about him and his genetics .
Anyone that has danbo's version came from me unless I am unaware of another person who Danbo hooked up with Big Sir .
I sure hope Danbo is ok and is free not still locked in a cage , I am not a huge fan of BSHW to be very up front with you its a heritage strain for that reason we preserved it or you would see tons of work done considering how long I have had the strain .
I prefer willie or Love potion or Harmony or even blackseed more than BSHW .
It has a great story and history its potent but there are so many better strains to fill your garden with lol not a great salesman am I ?
Charles

YouLookAdopted

Thanks Reef! Yeah, a quick search uncovers some nightmare stories with him. I'll stay well clear of that nonsense. It was the purple z pheno claims that sparked my interest.

Eyeing up the LP x Nigerian and Golden Temple Kush right now.