What's new

Big Sur Holy Nug

3legdog

Anyone have info or a link to this strain ? I doubt there are seeds available but just saw in the CB2 that someone has a cross of Trip(BSH) x Killer Queen. Any info on who breed this 1 ?
I just started working with the SAGE plant & am very curious about this Big Sur Holy & it's availability-or- non....Thanks in advance for any tips or links you may be able to pass on. Have a nice weekend everyone 3ld :wave:

Wrecked

Reeferman had big sur holyweed seeds on his site but they sold out. Maybe ask him if he plans on making any more in the near future. PeAcE

3legdog

Thanks buddy i was totally unaware of that. No suprise that it's the RM with the goods .....again. Muchos gracias mi amigo :bandit: 3ld :wave:

Wrecked

no problemo mi amigo that Rm sure does have some good strains Your pics of your burmese made me buy a couple of packs of his new burmese x g13. PeAcE

3legdog

Oh yea i'll be also getting that 1 with the next order & for now im watchn' Rez's thread on Reef's G13/Burmese cross. Those do sound Hot & best of luck with your keeper search Wrecked pez out 3ld :wave:

And thanks for the compliments my friend i suppose we all get blessed with a phenominal pheno onctd' in a while :canabis:

Last edited:

3legdog

Thanks luci glad you had time to pass on that update. Count me in for atleast 2 packs fo sure. I would love to into asking all sorts of q's about your bshn but know you have no time for that....mabey a link someone has on their grow will bless me with it. Thanks again Wrecked & luci. Peace fellas 3ld :wave:

schrooomy420

Lucifer - could you elaborate on the lineage of your big sur holy weed? Is it pure big sur holy weed from a mysteriouse rare big sur holy weed male, or is it just the original clone crossed with a different male stud and you guys just kept the fabeled mothers name like your Sour Diesel?

G

our bshw came from danbo in southern california, we've grown it out twice now this time we grew 60+ seedlings looking for some killer parents which were indeed found, I have no reason to doubt the story that came with beans they produce some consistent seedlings, I suspect they are zacatecas with a touch of kush or afghan, the mexican phenos have an old school dirty spicy kinda hazey aroma with spear shaped buds while the other phenos have a richer sweet dank aroma with egg shaped buds more typical of afghani or kush influence
the best parents are being used to make more ibl stock still a few months away, a pink kush x big sur is also in the works

G

here's some pics of my favorite mexi pheno, it is so spicy and a killer yielder, we are working on a feminized big sur x vietnamese black as well

1043bigsur1-med.jpg

1043bigsur2-med.jpg

1043bigsur3-med.jpg

3legdog

:yoinks: :woohoo: Damn Luci nice pics & you know you can count me in :yes: 3ld :joint:

Heres my 2 SAGE phenos id' love to cross w/ the RM's bshw...who knows :chin: just an idea....just count me in for the Big Sur :canabis: .

Last edited:

3legdog

Very fine lookn' Hillbillieopcp :pimp3: . Looks like a very bright color how does she grow/cure....if ya got the time or a link to a bshw grow.? Thanks in advance & great pic's ya shared :canabis: . Peace 3ld :wave:

Last edited: