What's new

Big Skunk Korean

Green Supreme

Veteran
I step back from my first quote here after reading Trichomefarmer. He is more astute on this subject.

Ya that was my quote. Musta been in my first year on the net.

The Romulan Korea thing was made up by the Federation. Romulan Joe is not of an age for any wars back then. Peace GS

ScythianGold

Backing away from the ethics of breeding, etc, and back to the original questions...Does any one have info on the BKS? What strains have the highest % of it? or any otherr info on Korean strains and genes?

Green Supreme

Veteran
As Trichomefarmer stated in the quote. It was Big Kryptonite Skunk. Who said there was Korean in it? Peace GS

OakyJoe

TC Nursery est 2020
Veteran
Thanks for all the good info. I thought I heard from Soma's site or something long ago it was a skunk grown by US military personnel in Korea, but I never find anything like that anymore.

I found this tidbit on Canna-world from "trichomefarmer"

trichomefarmer07-20-2006, 09:44 PM
p19 and big (korean) skunk are not tthe same plant ,yes they are both by the same person. the BKS he called big kryptonite skunk which Soma calls the big korean skunk. BKS and p#19 are different plants. I don't think soma got his hands on any p19.

while i might pass on growing the BKS i would LOVE to grow some pure p19 again.

It's too bad this Suess guy is not part of the online community, but hopefully he is still active.

Does anyone have any other info about Korean genes or strains?

So the BKS is a big kryptonite skunk?