What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Big recovery pumps

This is the grease bhogart uses on the CMEP-OL bearings

I'll believe it when I hear feedback from other ICMag members who have actually received bearings. I waited 2 months for them to get off their dead asses and ship bearings that were paid for on day 1 before I cancelled my order. Bhogart needs to learn how to ship shit instead of making excuses.

I'll believe it when I hear feedback from other ICMag members who have actually received bearings. I waited 2 months for them to get off their dead asses and ship bearings that were paid for on day 1 before I cancelled my order. Bhogart needs to learn how to ship shit instead of making excuses.

I have the new bearings, had them for about a year but I didnt notice a difference except they seem to last longer because they just keep replacing my piston seals now, Bhogart sucks, and that place is not professional. They just dont seem to care about anything, which is why I pay a little more to watch the rebuild so I can keep an eye on them. I opened my pump up last night and the grease was all over the crankcase, and Im sure it was making past the bad seals. Thinking Im going to try and rebuild it my self with better grease and less of it on the bearings and check the seals weakly until I get a haskel or maybe the new precision pump. Here is a video of the bhogart rebuild.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MKiQj74lDLE

I just recorded this for me so its not that good but you can see how the clean my crankcase was after months of use, but this time I pushed it too long... but thats the problem with the seals, its really hard to tell when they go bad unless you take it apart and check them regularly.

Latest posts

Latest posts