What's new

Big Phill's House of bud

BigPhil

Veteran
Hello every1 right sorry for not posting pics like I said.

The Bubba kush 33, I had problems with one getting the feed right, The other one had some hidden bunches of nannas, So got some seed, Not sure if bacause of this I found a cuple of beans in the NYCD but not many. The Bubba kush smoke is nice, quite potent mellow taste not harsh and yeilded well, Wouldnt reccomend them though,

The purple haze almost had a cheese smell to her smelt alittle fruity skunky, Nice smoke I like this But they should change the name to purple indica

The CJ doesnt smell strong, CJ 2 and 3 was darker green and airy I got about 40g to a Jar I normaly get 65g in, CJ 1 had tighter buds and finished a lighter green, And as i said yeilded a little more than CJ 3 did.. She had the biggist cola but least weight, Got 100-105g off CJ 2, Im keeping CJ 1, Will get back to you on the smell when I properly grind some up on a freash morning.

The NYCD I thought was going to take 14 weeks to finish but infact all was ready at 10 weeks. She smells great by far the best smelling and tasting out the bunch, yeild was consistant round 70-85g per plant and all smelt the same too, Its not quite lemon. grapefurit I imagine wouldnt smell that much its been a while since ive had a wiff of any. But it does kinda remind me of it, Like a knob I didnt keep any NYCD cuttings in the end.
High is prob the best of the bunch too.. It also leaves a nice after taste, I havent smoked any diesle so cant compare, its zesty

I will take some pics soon though :ying:

G

GreenPlant

Nc pics bigphil.Getting a "Nutty smell" from the TCCJ I have that's near harvest.
Quite unique not had a Nutty strain before
Happy smokes :smoke:

Personally detect what I'd call a dense or heavy fruit also!
Not sure others will tho lol

HAZE FIEND

caseys one my ultimate faves man i detected that deep fruityness also when tried n fell in love with in dam ( rasta baby organic bangers ) also a nice earthyness, n yes a nutyness, n a lil sour in there with a defonate fuely undertone in the background... and a wonderful anti stress/anti anxiety nothing matters floaty happy high man..to sum it up I SOOOO WISH I WAS GROWING HER RIGHT NOW!! LOL SHE IS A BEAUTIFUL UNFLAWABLE PRINCESS!!!

HAZE FIEND

sorry big phil bro forgot to even say BANGING grow man u did these girls proud n love the strains u rockin n how happy they look ;)

G

GreenPlant

caseys one my ultimate faves man i detected that deep fruityness also when tried n fell in love with in dam ( rasta baby organic bangers ) also a nice earthyness, n yes a nutyness, n a lil sour in there with a defonate fuely undertone in the background... and a wonderful anti stress/anti anxiety nothing matters floaty happy high man..to sum it up I SOOOO WISH I WAS GROWING HER RIGHT NOW!! LOL SHE IS A BEAUTIFUL UNFLAWABLE PRINCESS!!!

Good description TC.I totally agree with all of that :smoke:

Yea bigphil Nuttiness is the most dominant smell from it

BigPhil

Veteran
Yeah guys i would agree nuttyness is there, I find it a lil harsh, Maybe I didnt flush enough? never normaly have that problem though, I dont think its the tastyist but it gets you batterd. Havent got a cule what im doing most the time haha

HAZE FIEND

Good description TC.I totally agree with all of that :smoke:

Yea bigphil Nuttiness is the most dominant smell from it

thanks! glad to know my senses are on point n smellin n tasting what they should be haha cheers grrenplant u defo know your stuff so means alot havin someone like u in agreance with what i said ;)

BigPhil

Veteran
Lemon skunk & Grapefruit x BB

Lemon skunk & Grapefruit x BB

Hello everyone! Im unsure how to do this one, I ended up with 8 Fems so Ive put them in 10lt pots! never gone larger than 7.5.

Erm there about 20 inches now. Im thinking of maybe putting a srog net up? Never used one befor. Do I gorw the plant into the net 1st befor flowering? Or grow them a bit into the net then flower and feed the plants as they streach? Would like only poeple with exp to comment about the netting please.

Here's some pics and got some bud pics too.

The Lemon skunks dare I say (gh seeds).

Grapefruit x BB (chimera)

Heres a Bud off the CJ 2 plant

Bubba Kush 33

NYCD

BigPhil

Veteran
Does any1 esle belive in the power of thought and consensness? I like watching documentrys on youtube about ancient tech etc and came across one that was going on about vibrations and how we vibrate etc, Anyway one of the dude's written down a nice message then stuck it to the side of a bottle of water, The next day under a microscope the water molicules had changed into a more complex pattern very beautiful.

I now have a nice message in my bucket of water, Leave it to stand 24 hours, The next day when its ready for use, It seams like ive added liquid oxegen when I havent its more fizzy. Anyone else tried this? Or want to try it and let me know if they see any diffrence with how there water behaves

G

GreenPlant

thanks! glad to know my senses are on point n smellin n tasting what they should be haha cheers grrenplant u defo know your stuff so means alot havin someone like u in agreance with what i said ;)

Shukks :dance: Cheers m8 Pedestals Rule :D

TY also BP I've Noticed that.

OvergrowDaWorld

$$ ALONE $$
Veteran
I just harvested 3 Chemmy Jones and have 1 more to harvest still.
The Casy Jones leaning and total dominant pheno has 0 smell at all.
The pheno that was tall and right in the middle was the best with a sweet meat smell.
The frostiest, bushiest pheno, that was more Chem D dominant, has hardly any taste but has that baby poo smell from the ChemD.
Its gonna take 12 weeks for the Casey Jones dominant pheno to finish.
Looks just like your pics. Im not a fan of the Casey now, but the pheno that rides right up the middle between the two strains is gonna be great for outdoors, and it finishes in 8 1/2 weeks.

I think the Casey Jones is best for apt grows where smell is an issue and big yields are a must.

pabulum

wow BigPhil, on post 69 the first picture of CJ 3 you can see the bud you mentioned growing out of the leaf, i would say that is a mutant pheno! did you keep that pheno?

sorry to drag this thread out the archives but amazing growing and that casey jones is something else WOW good stuff :) both the peri and TC is that a clone only I assume :(

Latest posts

Latest posts