What's new

Big Mtn Blue

My partner created this strain, then gifted it to me when he started on something new. I think I've found a new favorite.

It has a very strong Blueberry smell and taste. Credit goes to DJ Shorts Blueberry for this. I'm still trying to pry out the rest of the details. My bud has a few killer crosses to his credit but he's not real forthcoming with details. I'll get more before this goes to the auction.

This is way stronger than a Blueberry high. Not so much of a body high, but a serious space you out head high. I swear I was high half the day after trimming this plant, just from the build up on my finger tips and trying to lick it off lol

Delta Nine

Hi Rocky,

You may know me as WaRdOg dude, good to see a familiar handle. That Big Mtn Blue looks the business, potent as hell by the sounds.

All the best. :joint:

guineapig

Veteran
nice to see you delta-nine in another incarnation!!

big mtn blue- that is a super-frostically-delicioso bud with some wonderful purple tinges....do you think the purplish tint is from exposure to slightly colder weather?

kind regards, guineapig :wave:

The temps in my room are 75 with lights and 68 without. This has been a colorful strain since its inception, it just seems to change color with each grow. I like this lavender and purple the best. Be interesting to see what I get next time.

Latest posts

Latest posts