Big Mac or Whopper

• Big Mac

Votes: 58 33.1%
  • Whopper

Votes: 120 68.6%

• Total voters

~fvk~

the Lion is going Guerrilla...
I don't think it's about liking Whoppers as much as Big Macs are so disgusting. I think most Burger connoisseurs prefer semi local establishments such as In-N-Out, the Habit, Sonics etc.

I feel fully local burgers are the best. The one-of-a-kind greasy spoon. My fav was called Raldo's. Their chili-cheese burger was nothing but a heart attack on a plate. Great stuff but, they're gone now. Raldo probably had one too many of his own burgers.

The Habit for sure man. BBQ char burger and a strawberry shake, yeahhh dude.

McDonalds is horrible and Burger King isn't all that much better. It's hard to call that shit food.

steppinRazor

cant stop wont stop
Veteran
Blasphemy Gato.

Just wanted to let all know that When you buy hamburger At the grocery store< ITs is all made from the just expired meat on the shleves, 99% of hamburger is made this way:yeahthats

Dont know where you're buying groundbeef at but that shit would never fly round here

U

ureapwhatusow

:: cues RUN DMC Down with king

Flame Broiled Mother Fucker !!!

:: throws a sign

Ganja baba

Veteran
the reason i like a whopper over a big mac is because , the mac never has onion , lettuce , tomato in one burger , you iether get lettuce and chopped onion , or when they do bring one out with tomatos and all the other stuff in it the all put some shit source like philipino BBQ or some thing crap..

burger king have every thing in one bun , it dont taste as fake and the flame flavour is better , the burger is bigger ,,, i dont eat them much now as i think they are a bit shit , burger kings in the uk tend to be on the more dirty side of cleanliness ...... in an out beats um both , i used to like the jack in the box stuff , but that was earlly 90s not tried um since ...

cheese and bacon whopper if i had a choice ,

BlackMagic

Whopper, Mikkey D is crap against BK.
We don't have alot of different burgers where i live but BK is rated even better the gourmet burgers in some citys.

sackoweed

I took anger management already!!!! FUCK!!!
Veteran
whopper with bacon and cheese would do for me over the bigmac.. I really do not like the special sauce from mickey D's looks like jizz.. peace.

sack

Maybee we will be lucky and see a commercial from the poll, 60 outta 80 pots heads and drugdealers choose the whooper over the bigmac.:joint:

G

GR8shoeBaDizzle

whopper with everything. extra onions.......with bacon, jalapenos, ......and make it a double......

H

hazedandinfused

this thread made me so damn hungry and these not a BK in sight!

not even cool

and sack where do you get a whopper with bacon and cheese!! that sounds bomb

Flippy

whopper for sure .... even if sadly, there is no more burger king in my country (only Mc donalds and Quick)

Mrs.Pthway

I am completely 100% shocked! that there is such an overwhelming lead over the Big Mac. :yoinks:

I am a Big Mac girl (McDonald's in general)! Its seems like every time I eat a burger from BK I get sick. I can mess up a BK fish sandwich any day tho!!

Latest posts

Latest posts