What's new

BIG Haze F2s, and Fruity Haze 250hps & 182cfl

Ekz_Ray

got some pretty decent pics of this last grow i did, they arent world class, but it will allow viewers to get the gist of what i was doing...

Ekz_Ray

peace

peace

i worded that last message incorrectly, it should read current grow, though it is drawing to an end it is still in progress... just for a little back ground. all abbreviations tittles i came up with myself to give a personal description of the plants. gk = green Kawfy, ss = spicey skunk, nf = nasty fruit. NF is a bag seed, i beleive it was selfed, but didnt give off the self gene.GK, and SS are bag seeds as well, but they came from different stock than NF. GK, and SS are big haze F2s, while NF is a fruity haze i just dont know what variety...

here are some veg shots about a week befor floweing... first up GK

and next is NF...

and last but not least... SS and a SS looking male

but do keep in mind that there is a male in this last pic that i killed while trying to make seeds... he is the nice looking gentleman in the front....

Last edited:

Ekz_Ray

peace

peace

oh ye, for the most part, the pictures you will be viewing will be showing plants grown under a 250w hps lamp. this is a 182w of mixed spectrum CFL that is currently under way, but it will be a few post befget to those...

here is week 1 of the flowering process...

Ekz_Ray

my dumb ass forgot to post the pics...ooops

and here is week 2, as you may notice a plant is missing... the male, i have moved him away after he decided to show, nanners.

and here in week three, the GK and SS where bushing a little to much due to he LST, so they are the only 2 you get a good look at in this pic...

so i took it upon myself to give the NF a private shoot...

hope you enjoyed this leg of the journey...

Last edited:

Ekz_Ray

where did i leave off??

where did i leave off??

i beleive i left off on week 3, which means ill be resuming from week 4. i only took one group picure and unfortunately GK and SS are up to their old shading tricks... but it does get better in week 5 so bare with my rambling ass a minute...
openin i would like to apologize for my inconsiderate picture snapping, but in the same breath here is week 5... GK, SS, NF in that order, but only half of NF...

and

and

picking back up at week six...

Ekz_Ray

resuming @ week 6

resuming @ week 6

so here we are at lovely week 6. unfortunately this is where the story goes arye... SS developed nanners... i but i fixed that problem by removing the branch... and problem solved...

this is an all encompassing group photo...

GK

SS

and NF...
i apologize, but the NF pic messed up so what imma do is start off the next message with that picand continue on with the story...
still looking good, the only prob other than nanners is that they alll decided to stretch during this week, instead fattening up i dunno how to feel about this, but irregardless of that i hope you guys are enjoying the journey...

Last edited:

Ekz_Ray

week 7 woo hoo!!

week 7 woo hoo!!

that much closer to fruition... so ye week 7 they really testin me with this super stretch thing they are doing, the tops look like they may be all leaves and no budsbut maybe these gals will take more time than what i had originally thought??? but no orries, i do not expect any freezing rain to come in and destroy the crop...

check the silly stretch on the SS...

and how weight has affected the NF...

and the baby spinach look of the top of GK...

the NF is the only one i am really willing to wait for... but i know its a sativa, and it took a while last summer so... oh ye, wait! this is the onset of the 182w mixed flouros... 3 bright whites(blue/red) 2soft whites (red) and 2 daylights (blues)...
this is my first scrog, heard and seen great things come of them never tried for myself though... here we go...

Ekz_Ray

bad news ladys and gentz...

bad news ladys and gentz...

this would be my week 8 post, but the nanners popped back up and i had to do her in... and it set my pics back, so maybe tomorrow ill have the noobs for ya... but in the meanwhile here are the trimmed SS shots...

SS Kola: 63.8/g wet... and its bout the same size as a girlscout cookie box!! WOWIE!!!

and the popcorn/side branches: 39.3/g wet...

bout three 1/4 by my count not too bad for early picks... and like i said i will try to get the other pics up tomorrow... paz

Ekz_Ray

wk 8

wk 8

okay so here we go with week ate for some, one week 2 and a week 1.

but i think we should start with the NF at week 8. some of the side branches where browning and had shed the fan leaves so i chopped them, gave a smoll dose of nutes, to encourage the remaining pop corn to fatten up.
Main NF...

browned side branches...

GK week 8, i may be mistaken but this girl is just about read to get the axe...

this is the week 2 GK Scrog i think i did it correct but i ain sure, might hve to get my friend to come check it out and maybe give me some pointers...

and lastly, this is a NF clone tha hasnt reached the screen yet, its bout ta be scrogville fa this chick too...

am i doing a pretty good job folks?? hope you guys enjoy...
more to come ladies and gents...

Last edited:

bigwity

Veteran
why are your plants herming bro do you know is it gentic or stress related. do you have any light leaks.

Ekz_Ray

peace

peace

well big wity, i assumed it was genetic, there where only 3, all diffrent, 1 from a different seed batch, than the other 2. and only 1 hermied... the one that hermied had a male counter part that looked exactly like it with no female pistils, and the other female from that batch physically looks nothing like the hermie or the male. the hermie had mid green tint, and huge fans, with a christmas tree growth patern. this other has super dark green slender leaves more sativa in appearance, but more indica in growth and bud formation. i honestly dont know what caused it, as far as light leaks the room is dark other than 26w daylight cfl x2 but they are closed off and where about 3 ft away from the hermie, with another plant between. and it is the only one that hermied out of the three... so i dunno, i feel like it was genetic, because a light leak would have affected the other plant between as well or the fruity haze... i might have nuted it into hermie, but these nanners came straight out of the calyxe with a hair, so i dunno... but this batch of seeds has sum mutants, cause the female left is a triploid(three fan leaves from the same node) so im really at a loss, in relation to an explaination... if you got one,or know some body who might have one im all ears... well we typing and reading so im all eyes... lol oh ye thanks for the concern and checkin out my thread bro...

bigwity

Veteran
did the hermi look stressed at all, leaf curling, burn, droopy or was she as healthy as the others.
i hate hermis its not like you can flush n smoke them unless you wanna smoke seeds. i usually still smoke mine though but with a pissed off look on my face while i do it.

Ekz_Ray

it had a light burn spot, from early on when it grew too fast, and another when i took several days off and watered from below, but it was directly under the light and i moved it to the edge and no more burn issuses. but other than that relatively healthy. until round the first nanner, it started getting brown spots on some of the leaves but looked more like deficiencies because by this time it had been getting straight water for about, 1.5-2 weeks, oh yea and the fan that was blowing on them had alot of dust and debris covering it, but once again it started looking normal when moved from in front of the fan, no more brown spots, and all new growth was looking that mid green tint, leaves angled up receptive to the light... but ive given those clones away, noobs wanted to get practice in... but the only one that i know i stressed is the NF, the leaf tips rolled under like revered elf shoes(i think you can see it in one of the pics i took of it round week 6 or7)... but no hermie from it either, im thinking of putting a clone of it outside in about a month maybe weeks, with the GK and seeing what i get from them , because i pulled clones from it last fall from outside, but i put it out late in the season, and all it did was the 3 weeks grow, then flower, just curious about what will happen with a earlier season grow from the girl. i also want to see how the GK will handle being an outdoors woman, being that she only has interior experience... and she's doing relatively well under the 185 CFL setup... other than the hermie do you feel as though things are lookin reasonably well??

bigwity

Veteran
if you cut the food to early ythey can go. i just had a casey j that hermed 1 week b4 finish i hadnt fed it a thing for 4 weeks then she went.

Ekz_Ray

alrighty, so you think it was the lack of nutes, or the nute program. cool, i still think it was a little more genetic, but i will foster some of the blame on this one. i still got some more seeds from that batch im going to be running. Going to put them outside though... you think ill get alot of hermies in this instence??

Ekz_Ray

peace

peace

i apologize for the delay in pics i cant get them to load up and it has become more than a bit frustrating, because i have done it several times. but when i get it right you will get them...

Ekz_Ray

peace

peace

:wave: OK!!! now we are back in business... you guys will have to kick my rump later, because i chopped the GK, and forgot to weigh it wet, i will give a dry weight in just over 2 weeks for all interested. I do have the update pictures of the nasty fruit at 9 wks, and the CFL scrog updates, but i do have a bit of a delima with the scrog. i'll get to that later...

first 2 pix will be of the NF at 9 weeks, still rather sloppy, and floppy, but its fattening up rather nice none the less... its a two part picture set because this girls spread insanely after being LST'd...

:laughing: i had to chop tis chick early when she was outdoors, so im really curious as to how she will be if she goes all the way... wow... that sounded like i was talkin about meek, demure, little choir girl scared to get naked in front of me... but ye...

next up we have the GK scrog at week 3, she is frosty already and the pistil push is going rather nicely as well and also...

and finally week 2 of NF under the scrog. finally she has reached into the screen, and i weaving begins... barely. i think i will have this girl, and the GK for a while...

now the problem... I have what is suppose to be a blueberry, dont know male or female yet, started from seed. It is in a square pot like the NF, but it is beind the GK, as seen in previous photos in this post, my question is how do i picture this plant other than getting an airial photo of its progress with it being in a difficult region? the one detail i didnt work out prior to... and i thought i was ahead of the game... go figure...

:dance013: hope you guys enjoy, be unseen, and go green

StealthDragon

Recovering UO addict.
Veteran
they all look nice and healthy to me :)

Your earlier pictures were incredibly small but I see they are growing along with your buds :jump:

with the scrog issue... all I can think of is carefully putting a thin piece of wood underneath all the pots...and have 4 legs sticking up like an upside down table, and then attach the net to the legs and disconnect it from the walls....then the whole thing could be pulled out and rotated..that's all I can think of...or if you can get them out of there, put them in a plastic tub with the screen attached..same idea but it holds water ;)

...it really depends on how tough it would be to shift some stuff around in there and how small your hands are. :dance013:

Latest posts

Latest posts