What's new

Big Buds Good

MASHUP

Hey bro, looks like a nice upgrade for the task at hand.

Mind breaking down the genetics in this batch while I run and grab the popcorn for the show?

Subscribed as standard. :joint:

N

NWestCoast

Blue Satellite 2.2

quote from MrAlkaline for more details:

"it is now time to celebrate the pending release of DJ Short’s infamous Blueberry Sativa (BBS) in stable strain form. This incredible strain of special heady Cannabis was developed sometime in the early to mid 1980’s. It has been carefully maintained solely by DJ up to now. He generously shared it first with Breeder Steve who was given explicit consent to use the strain ‘only’ to breed the Satellite series. Steve was gifted 50 pure BBS seeds to bring the dream to life. It was both fortunate and unfortunate that only two of the 50 would pop. The BBS Mother Plant was born. After the second Satellite release, Steve’s BBS met premature and complete fate following a raid that occurred after the second release.

So,... the figurative BBS ‘red carpet’ was partially rolled out more than five years ago with its introduction into the masses via pollenation from Breeder Steve’s beloved Shishkaberry. This created the first release of what has now become a three part release known worldwide as The Blue Satellites Series. The Second release (#2),was made by pollenating the BBS with a select Sweet Tooth Daddy. The Third (aka 2.2) and only remaining release in current circulation is a dynamite F2 of the second version. Breeder Steve’s delicious indica, The Sweet Pink Grapefruit, is what primarily sets the #2 and 2.2 apart from the #1."

N

NWestCoast

All three of my Blue Sats are very indica dominant, just what I was hoping for. Now I just need one to be male to cross with a few of the Shits and LCs. I think one is for sure male and one for sure female so I think I will get seeds and some smoke. I'm going to isolate the pollen.

N

NWestCoast

Shit
An absolute classic and original Skunk/Afghani that has won more awards than you have had hot dinners! It is a sure-bet for the first time cultivators of either interior ,exterior or glasshouse growers. The yield will be extremely substantial with expectations between 550-650 grams per square meter. The finishing time will be within 45 days once the flowering appears on the plant. Expect harvest in late September to early October in the northern hemisphere and in the sphere by the end of April. A proven true breed since the 80's. Bred by the original breeder and founder of the original seed bank. - Mr Nice

My Pheno smells like candy, 55-60 days

N

NWestCoast

Details: Lady Cane F1(s.s.h / G13)

A unique super silver haze phenotype with a twist of g13.
The result is a extraordinary yielding strain that only need 10 weeks to flower.
Lady cane gives a strong high that every smoker will apreciate.
The spicy silver haze taste does make it completly perfekt.

- From San nies Seeds

My pheno is huge and crystally with an earthy spicy smell. 70 days

N

NWestCoast

The Plan

Im going to cross a blockhead dominant male blue sat, with my SSH dom LC along with the Shit.

Of those crosses I'm taking the best male from the LC crosses, I'm looking to keep LC's great growth, and crossing that with the stinkiest best yielding Shit cross.

That will give me my f1 of my new strain. Not sure where I am taking it after that. I know I will pop tons of seeds to find a prize pheno.

MASHUP

Absolute crushers man, everything sounds top shelf and ready for a clusterfuck of goodness.

Awesome stretch too on the ScrOG, near violent! :smoke:

K

Kush_Dreams

NWC :wave: Great looking set up and grow you have going.Good luck with your Plan,that sounds like a devastating winner!!
Next season I'll be burring some Shit if the current outdoor spot I've got now works

N

NWestCoast

Thanks Kush Dreams for checkin it out. Stay tuned, when I finally get my strain dialed in I'm kind of planning on making it available through seedbay or something. You'll enjoy the shit, good luck on the outdoor, too much always going wrong with outdoor for me to try any more. Until I get a greenhouse atleast...

K

Kush_Dreams

I'll stay tuned. (subsribed) That's a great idea! If the strain you're going for does end up on SB I'd love to try it.

Yeah growing outside is no fun,this was the first time i took it seriously and actually put some time into it,probably not again though.I went to check on my 6 plants this morning and found they've been eaten by a Deer.If i find that damn deer...:bashhead:
I'm glad i didn't order those beans,found them in a half i got a few months ago ($60 1/8) was hoping the plants were grown enough to take some clones but ah well.

:respect:

green_thumb...

Strain Whore Extraordinaire!
Veteran
Looks good NWC, That BluSat looks dank as fuck! I wish i had access to good genes liike that, i was barely fortunet to get Trainwreck and it kinda sux and Blackberry Kush wich i flowering for the first time, id rather be spending all my time on way better genes Ya kno?

N

NWestCoast

I never did find the deer that was chewin my plants last year. I had my shotgun loaded with slugs for it though.

Plus, I hate carrying water in buckets. SOOOOOO much.

K

Kush_Dreams

oh that would suck to have an encounter let alone having some asshole kicking over plants
I've also been wondered if someone might have seen a fresh trail through the grass and followed it,but damn that's a long shot since this was way back.
If someone rode up and started questioning me I'd ask them if they own the land and if not,the conversation would be be over immediately.If they did I'd just say i was passing through.I had my fishing pole with me as my reason for being there.All in all if i don't own the land Growing outdoors really does suck & yeah carrying water sucks also!
Hope all is well with your grow :D

N

NWestCoast

Good idea to always have poles, or binocs and a bird book as a back up excuse. We used shooting as ours.

N

NWestCoast

Thanks dude. Day 13 flower today, I'll post some pictures tonight.

Two of my blue sats are female for sure. I sure hope the other is male.

N

NWestCoast

I'm pissed. All 3 Blue sats are female. I'll have to wait a while to make seeds. I'm bummed.

Latest posts

Latest posts