What's new

Big Bud Outdoors.

Hi everyone. This is my first real grow whit these nice flowers. I am living in Scandinavia, Denmark, so its a bit cold an wet up here.

i am very excited to see how these big bud will grow. They stand in a pretty hard soil, no soil preparation, just planted them down in the soil. 2 horses have walked around here and been doing there thing, so the soil should have good fertilizers. Enjoy.

picture.php

5 small plants getting ready to grow big and skunky.
picture.php

picture.php

The biggest of them. This one grows twice as fast as the other 4 of them. Seen from above.

picture.php

picture.php

This one was under a snail attack and lost a big fan leave.
picture.php

picture.php

Gunnarguchi

ICMag Donor
Veteran
nice to see a fellow dane growing BB outdoor
i had that strain in my garden last year
she will finish mid to end October but from end September, depending on the weather, i would inspect her carefully for mold each day
once mold starts and not removed in time it will spread fast
she might finish here and give good yields but it depends on the weather late in season and the conditions of the spot etc

i keep my fingers crossed for good weather
just inspect her daily late in season and i think you will pull a really nice harvest

best of luck and ill watch this thread to see the progress

Looking good so far. I bet BB will yield greatly outdoors. This should be a good one to watch. Now, is it just me or do I spy perlite in them there holes?

Jah BLess
GM

No perlite, just a little sand on top of the soil. The sand was to ground the small plants more so to say, and keep some snails away. Its a very hard clay ground so i am looking forward to see the yield in that natural and very hard soil.

Yesterday i gave the plants some manure(a little horse shit spread on the ground) and today i spread some ash on the ground.
picture.php

The first plant(at the bottom) is so much bigger and taller than the others. I am thinking it could be genetics or looser soil there where it stands?
picture.php

The second biggest of the plants in the garden, seems to be a strong indica dominant plant.
picture.php

This one is one of the smaller plants, much more sativa dominant than the other plants in the garden. pretty long skinny leaves.
picture.php

s13sr20det

admit nothing, deny everything, and demand proof.
Veteran
bigger plants are usually males. they grow faster so they can be higher than the females when they drop their pollen. not 100%, but dont get your hopes up on the bigguns....

lookin good, keep it up

Latest posts

Latest posts