What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Big Brother 11

Mrs.Pthway

Because people love being voyeurs! if Russell would have spoken to me that way i would have kicked him right in the balls,I swear! good riddence jerky.And Jesse is even MORE sickening than he was before,ya think he has any friends????

:yeahthats Russell deserved a couple good butt kickings in the house, from a couple different people!! I wouldn't last in the BB house, I would end up losing my temper and goin after someone. Besides, that's a LLLLOOOONNNNGGGG time to have to go without smokin!!!!

M

Marywanna

I hate Kevin and Natalie and I WILL give bad rep to trolls......................

T

TrichyTrichy

Jordan just said to jeff. Will you leave me your axe deodorant when you go thursday :yoinks:
yikes,she just added. I will be here longer than you will... He looked at her like she was an alien. She just giggled :yoinks:

T

TrichyTrichy

Jeff better pull some magic out of his hat and get the votes. Jordan has got to go. She's gonna be fine after the show she'll get playboy or nutri-system. :)

hunt4genetics

Veteran
"Nutri-system"!

Not sure if the Heff will drop some $$$ on Jordan. I have seen her Boobs and whonanny from more angles than I wanted. Gotta love the internets. Why buy the cow when....

Jeff on the other hand, I see a cover and centerfold spread in Play Girl in his near future.

Mrs.Pthway

I would definitely rather see Jeff stick around then Jordan. She whines more and more each time I turn on BB. Besides, Jeff is MUCH better to look at!!!

T

TrichyTrichy

I agree MrsPthway
When she started mistaking Jeff's kindness for weakness
that's when I wasn't so much of a fan of hers, anymore.

hunt4genetics

Veteran
Kevin is putting in work, while natalie lays in the cut.
Why did Jeff trust Kevin?
This should be a great fight for the veto!

Mrs.Babba

THE CHIMNEY!!
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Kevin the little pussy..going back on his word! I sure hope Jeff can save himself somehow!!!
Natalie is afraid of ANY bug??...she was trippin big time! must be rough to be freaked out with any bug!!

Mrs.Pthway

Kevin the little pussy..going back on his word! I sure hope Jeff can save himself somehow!!!
Natalie is afraid of ANY bug??...she was trippin big time! must be rough to be freaked out with any bug!!

LOL!!! Natalie was HILARIOUS!! I laughed and laughed and replayed it and laughed some more! My daughter is afraid of bugs, pretty bad, but not like that. Although, I don't know if I truly believe it or not. I don't believe much of what she says!

Mrs.Babba

THE CHIMNEY!!
ICMag Donor
Veteran
I think Natalie is full of shit. She started off with lies about her age (she announced that she was 18 when they all met).

Kevin did break his word with Jeff, but he is running out of people to put up. Natalie and he are as tight as it comes, so Jeff or Jordan are all he had left to chose from. I admit that I am not an experienced strategist on this game, but Kevin said that if he put Jordan on the block and Jeff won the power of veto he could put Natalie on the block. It wouldn't matter anyway, Michelle is next to go. What happens after that is going to be interesting. When all you have are two pairs of couples all you are going to have is dog eat dog.

This is the first episode I watched since Sharon left a week ago.

Yea hes running out of ppl but he told Jeff he wouldnt do that..altho I would prolly play the same way...say what you have to do get thru each week, what it takes!
Ran..Im glad your still with us hun!! hang in there, your vacations almost here! :D

Latest posts

Latest posts