What's new

Big Brother 11

hunt4genetics

Veteran
Chima thinks something really bad has happened in the outside world. Because of the early recording time Chima thinks some 9/11 type event has transpired. Little does Chima know, the "Live" show is being pre-taped because of her threats to go "Bat sh*t crazy if the "wizard" power is used." Being that Chima has already called Julie Chen a "Whore" on national tv, CBS is prepared. After the "waldrobe malfunction" event CBS has been very worried of FCC fines. The show is on a 7 second tape delay, but with as crazy Chima should get, it would be all bleeping and no sound.

This is gonna be off the chain!

8pm eastern/7 central on CBS

T

TrichyTrichy

She called Julie a what?!!!! Wardrobe malfunction?!! Pre-tape live show 'cause of chima! omg sounds like the best season...

hunt4genetics

Veteran
She called Julie a what?!!!! Wardrobe malfunction?!! Pre-tape live show 'cause of chima! omg sounds like the best season...

Do you remember when Chima gave her speech before they went to vote when she was on the block with Braden. I think it started of with
spme thing like "my housemates must have a short memory."
In that speech Chima called braden a racist, that he called two of the house guest "beaners" and that he called Julie Chen a whore. CBS bleeped out (silenced out) the words beaner and whore.

The wordrobe malfunction was the Janet Jackson/Timberlake boob-gate situation.

med_breeder

Chima thinks something really bad has happened in the outside world. Because of the early recording time Chima thinks some 9/11 type event has transpired. Little does Chima know, the "Live" show is being pre-taped because of her threats to go "Bat sh*t crazy if the "wizard" power is used." Being that Chima has already called Julie Chen a "Whore" on national tv, CBS is prepared. After the "waldrobe malfunction" event CBS has been very worried of FCC fines. The show is on a 7 second tape delay, but with as crazy Chima should get, it would be all bleeping and no sound.

This is gonna be off the chain!

8pm eastern/7 central on CBS

This may be a little of topic but...
I am a recent BB fan so I am curious. What happened during 9/11?
Were the remaining house guest left in the dark untill the end of the show?
By 9/11 they should have been some guest at the jury house by then.

Just curious.
Any long time BB fans here that can help me out with an answer?

Thanks in advance.

P.s.

Tonight's show may be the most watched in BB history.

T

TrichyTrichy

Monica in the house had a niece that perished in the Towers collapse. They told them after a few days that something had happend. In the beggining they didn't know Monica's cousin was dead just missing so they had open DR sessions (small parts) that they were optimistic that they would find her...

med_breeder

Monica in the house had a niece that perished in the Towers collapse. They told them after a few days that something had happend. In the beggining they didn't know Monica's cousin was dead just missing so they had open DR sessions (small parts) that they were optimistic that they would find her...

Thanks TrichyTrichy

T

TrichyTrichy

oooh a Hollywood lockdown
the last one I heard of is when Jane Karzcmareyk (sp) said something about Zak Efron... They all had to sign release's and got some hush$$.

T

TrichyTrichy

If he walks out the door he knows all the pictures will have that shirt branding him. They couldn't do Chilltown type shirts so this is his f/u to being nominated.

T

TrichyTrichy

Maybe that will the shirt he will sell on eBay.The one he actually wears will get the money then he will sell copies.
They make heaps of money selling stuff that was on the show.

T

TrichyTrichy

Julie Chen has never sounded so lucid and articulate. Pregnancy befits her.

med_breeder

I can't wait to see Chima's real reaction. If they decided to pre-tape a live show because of how badly they expected to flip out...
Then I hope later tonight on the internets they will show the real footage.
Because the episode that just ended was tame.

M

Marywanna

:muahaha:HEY JESSE!! SEE YA WOULDN'T WANNA BE YA!!!! What the HELL is wrong with that beatch CHIMA?? She needs to go,she thinks the whole world revolves around her..................surprize,IT DOESN'T!:nanana: