What's new

Big Bertha SCRoG Room And Hydro Flower Room

TokeD

Hey just wanted to post some pics, updating on the grow.
added 1 extra room to the house, made a scrog screen and tossed all 4 hydro mothers in flower under 1000W HPS Hortilux / remote ballast. , now is day 1 flower, will continue to update.

Mind you this is a 4' x 4' suspended screen, 2 inch mesh, handmade.

Part 2: is a 9 bucket hydro using GH flora series nutes with the lucas formula, 1000w HPS Hortilux/ remote ballast, inline and exhaust 45 gal GH resivoure outside room. Just released spider mite preditors.

Strain is Lemon Skunk. Anyone tried this one out before?

Last edited:

TokeD

Just did a switch, i added 5ML of grow 10ML Micro and 15ML Bloom Per 1 US gallon, General Hydroponics Flora Sieres, comming to aprox 780 PPM, and running at about 5.7 PH i'm off to pick up some new airstoned, i think i need a large air pump and some different stones, i wish i could just have a bubble factory in EACH indivudual bucket, almost if you ran 1 of them 4 diaphram pumps from general hydroponics PER bucket would be nice. i think the airation factor in hydroponics is VERY essential to rapid growth and root development.

ATTENTION!

To anyone who grows with the Advanced Nute's products PLEASE drop me a PM im looking to switching and want a little insight on what you think of their products.

Last edited:

250wscrogger

nice grows :joint: I plan on scrogging 4 hydro plants in a 3x3 closet once I get my 1000w. What do you use to cool those lights?

Latest posts

Latest posts