What's new

BIDENOMICS 101.

blazeoneup

The Helpful One
Chat Moderator
Veteran
All aboard the Joseph Bidet express, we're flushing this economy down the drain. Hyper inflation brought forth through endless spending, we will simply simulate economic growth by inflating the economy across the country, raising the taxable value or tenative value of real estate assets. That's how you simulate economic growth, while providing economic termoil. Who needs genuine economic growth when you can just inflate the value of the market by 150% and call that growth. That's simulated economic growth without any real growth. That's how they fund the war machine while raising your cost of living.

I've watched my real estate portfolio grow at an insane pace, since Joe got into office and began executing his economic plan. Don Poorleon can probably afford to pay his reduced penalties with the 150% real estate gains. Tango makes cash, Cash makes Tango, it takes two to Tango, so saith the mangrove. You get slapped by the red hand turn the cheek and let the blue hand smack ya up. Is this how hyper inflation makes the rich, richer and the poor, poorer? I'd be lying if I didn't say it, it feels like I accidentally stumbled onto a ponzi scheme. I wasn't sure before, but now I'm certain.

Simulated growth isn't actually growth, it's just simulated growth, essentially we pay more for the same damn thing.

dogzter

Drapetomaniac
We are in serious trouble and I don't see a way out with the education system being used agaist us the way it has been.

CharlesU Farley

You know I wonder? Could there be a special place here at ICM, where people can go and discuss all the political and religious issues they want to discuss, all amongst themselves, without trashing a cannabis forum with needless political discussion, that has absolutely _nothing_ whatsoever to do with the cultivation and development of cannabis.

Oh where could that place be? Is there a _special_ place here on ICM to discuss these things, where nobody else in the forum will be _forced_ to view this kind of political dribble, because he's in a hurry and just wants to check the New Posts sub, not be exposed to political, bovine _excrement_.

Where could that place be? I'm not sure someone with your political leanings (his followers possess limited intelligence and blatant ignorance, just like he does), because they do not understand _basic_ economic theory and inflation, can figure out what to do with the link below.

I hope you will visit and participate there, _not_ in this General Discussion area for cannabis.

Place On ICM to discuss Bovine Excrement

Last edited:

dogzter

Drapetomaniac
There's that liberal compassion and love of diversity.
Along with a dose of telling others what to say and where to say it,classic.
😆

CharlesU Farley

There's that liberal compassion and love of diversity.
Along with a dose of telling others what to say and where to say it,classic.
😆
I'm not a liberal and this was posted in the _general_ discussion group, not here in the Speakers Corner where the Mods properly moved it to. And I didn't tell anybody what to say, but I am classic. :)

Typical conservative overreaction, with not enough facts / knowledge, when no one mentioned anything whatsoever about compassion or diversity, and completely missing the entire point.

This is why I never venture down into this cesspool, I'm only here because I got a ding that somebody responded to a post, recognized your nym.

oldfarts sub... this _ain't_ but at least you got that Like icon back. Bet you're _proud_ you made a stand on that one.

As one of the few conservative icons (who's not a complete moron because he doesn't follow that Cheeto-faced fascist) I'll let Arnold Schwarzenegger lead me out...

Hasta la vista... bet you know the rest, since you are so smart. 🖕

Last edited:

GOT_BUD?

Weed is a gateway to gardening
ICMag Donor
Veteran
I'm not a liberal and this was posted in the _general_ discussion group, not here in the Speakers Corner where the Mods properly moved it to. And I didn't tell anybody what to say, but I am classic. :)

Typical conservative overreaction, with not enough facts / knowledge, when no one mentioned anything whatsoever about compassion or diversity, and completely missing the entire point.

This is why I never venture down into this cesspool, I'm only here because I got a ding that somebody responded to a post, recognized your nym.

oldfarts sub... this _ain't_ but at least you got that Like icon back. Bet you're _proud_ you made a stand on that one.

As one of the few conservative icons (who's not a complete moron because he doesn't follow that Cheeto-faced fascist) I'll let Arnold Schwarzenegger lead me out...

Hasta la vista... bet you know the rest, since you are so smart. 🖕
Why be informed when you can just get inflamed? It's so much easier than trying to educate yourself. Just nothing but knee jerk reactions.

buzzmobile

Veteran
Build
Back
Better
Bridge
Brandon
1711618735645.jpeg