What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Biden: No Guns for Weed Smokers

Putembk

One Toke Over The Line
Premium user
No guns for weed smokers but the current administration is allowing illegal aliens of which are gang members to have guns. Something not right about that.

So Hai

Sometimes. It's human in nature, and humans can be, and often are, horribly flawed. Somewhat an invasive species, really, but with thumbs, permitting us to take more stuff that's often not ours. And when we feed ourselves dogma stating that we're made in one or another God's image, suddenly we are able to justify or rationalize all sorts of self-serving, opportunistic horseshit.
Well, sometimes is not my experience but sure human nature is flawed and degenerates exist in all peoples. Those I met have been warm, kind and bright but of course anytime you deal with the herd there is the flock mentality and that people are being led astray. It is a trick of democracy to a make people vote against their own interest, and in that Biden serve as a good example as any now that most who voted for him are waking up to buyers remorse.

GOT_BUD?

Weed is a gateway to gardening
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Well, sometimes is not my experience but sure human nature is flawed and degenerates exist in all peoples. Those I met have been warm, kind and bright but of course anytime you deal with the herd there is the flock mentality and that people are being led astray. It is a trick of democracy to a make people vote against their own interest, and in that Biden serve as a good example as any now that most who voted for him are waking up to buyers remorse.
One of the most successful presidents in History. Sure.

pilto

You people are certifiable.

GOT_BUD?

Weed is a gateway to gardening
ICMag Donor
Veteran
"The problem with the world is that the intelligent people are full of doubts, while the stupid ones are full of confidence" - Charles Bukowski

moose eater

the United States is a Corporation, i'm sure GOD is ok with that. /s
I recall the Good Book (KJ version) saying that one of the very few, if not only places in the recounting of that story wherein Christ became physically violent, striking out with his staff toward others, was toward the money changers in the Temple, during a period wherein their faith denounced usury fees, etc., and capitalism as we know it today was a sin.

That said, I'm not so sure how OK 'God' might be with modern corporations. Unless, maybe like Jerry Ruben, he went to Wall St. and joined their ranks. Which MIGHT explain a lot of what's weird in the world today, with all the wrong people claiming some sort of religious insight and prominence.

blazeoneup

The Helpful One
Chat Moderator
Veteran
If we just wait long enough, this government won't have the budget to continue operating. Joseph Bidet has a burning bush in his pocket. That's why there's a hole in it. That's what burning bushes tend to do to wallets, absolutely dismantle them. You'll be a repeat customer, even if you're burned everytime. The flush down the Joseph Bidet has began.

The whore of babylon, would naturally have a burning bush, no? Joe Bidens adminstration has added two trillion in debt, in the last 8 months. That's what a dumpster fire looks like. Inflation is here to stay, we will see prices continuing to rise as the dollar falls, increasing the wage gap, making wealthy real estate investors portfollio grow at speeds rarely seen before if ever. The strangest part is many Biden supporters are the poor folks who cannot even afford to save anything as it stands. It's the strangest thing I've ever seen. People voting for their own economic collapse.

moose eater

If we just wait long enough, this government won't have the budget to continue operating. Joseph Bidet has a burning bush in his pocket. That's why there's a hole in it. That's what burning bushes tend to do to wallets, absolutely dismantle them. You'll be a repeat customer, even if you're burned everytime. The flush down the Joseph Bidet has began.

The whore of babylon, would naturally have a burning bush, no? Joe Bidens adminstration has added two trillion in debt, in the last 8 months. That's what a dumpster fire looks like. Inflation is here to stay, we will see prices continuing to rise as the dollar falls, increasing the wage gap, making wealthy real estate investors portfollio grow at speeds rarely seen before if ever. The strangest part is many Biden supporters are the poor folks who cannot even afford to save anything as it stands. It's the strangest thing I've ever seen. People voting for their own economic collapse.
I'm not a Biden supporter or voter, and never have been, as I am aware of his propensity for voting in synch with the neo-cons of the past. I'm not even a dem.

But if you wish to address economic meltdowns and massive additions to the Nat'l Debt, with very little return to the People, please look to Ronnie Raygun, GHWB, GW, the Trumpster, etc., and you will find a trail of red ink that might cause a heart attack for the most courageous of accountants. And their spending rarely benefitted the public.

Biden's a bought-and-paid-for Wall St. Republican Lite. Pro-illegal war in Iraq (based on GW's fabricated lies and mass murder that resulted), pro-USA PATRIOT ACT, pro-federal surveillance authority, pro-world policing, pro-private prisons, pro-TARP bailouts, pro-drug war, etc., etc. and he has been for decades.

Last edited:

CaptainDankness

No guns for weed smokers but the current administration is allowing illegal aliens of which are gang members to have guns. Something not right about that.
That's Illinois too, Americans need an FOID card just to own a firearm over there, then to carry you need a permit, but if you're an illegal immigrant you don't need anything.

I'm just across the river I can carry guns without a permit and grow weed. I just won't go to Illinois.

Frosty Nuggets

ICMag Donor
That's Illinois too, Americans need an FOID card just to own a firearm over there, then to carry you need a permit, but if you're an illegal immigrant you don't need anything.

I'm just across the river I can carry guns without a permit and grow weed. I just won't go to Illinois.
Ill annoys= sick irritant.

buzzmobile

Veteran
illegal = sick bird

6719E631-2CB5-4C45-92EE-7EF48EC74637.jpeg

Latest posts

Latest posts