What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Biden: No Guns for Weed Smokers

xet

85BO8.jpg

armedoldhippy

Veteran
Yeah my deficiency is unpopular opinion . We will see where you stand down the road when they finally go after hunting rights. Maybe a Turkey Lives Matter movement waiting on the horizon:unsure: btw a clod is someone who dances when they sing. That might be your style, its not mine. I have contempt for both parties
everyone's opinion is unpopular with somebody. you'll get used to it. PETA and others have been after hunting rights for decades. how old are you, anyway? Oxford dictionary says a clod is "a stupid person, or a clump of dirt". pick one, whichever you think fits you the best.

Hash Zeppelin

Ski Bum Rodeo Clown
Premium user
ICMag Donor
Veteran
There was a huge amount of Jewish resistance fighters with guns against the Nazis. There were months long battles against Jewish resistance in Germany before we were forced in to camps. We didn’t give up our guns. We were just outnumbered Hundreds to one. The Jewish population is small because with the exception of Israel, no matter where we go in the world we face genocide and hate. The majority of the planet is antisemitic or apathetic to antisemitism at best.

Before World War Two we fought the Nazis until we had no guns or ammo. The majority of my family died fighting Nazis, and died in concentration camps. My family that died in the camps were 4 to 14 years old. All, the kids. Their parents were killed resisting. They killed everybody with a gun before anyone was ever rounded up. Jews were and are on our own, have been for thousands of years.

RobFromTX

everyone's opinion is unpopular with somebody. you'll get used to it. PETA and others have been after hunting rights for decades. how old are you, anyway? Oxford dictionary says a clod is "a stupid person, or a clump of dirt". pick one, whichever you think fits you the best.
Pompous Ass- A person who seems full of themselves and who grabs every opportunity to let others know of their feelings of superiority.

RobFromTX

And im 40 AND a veteran AND a hunter myself

Last edited:

RobFromTX

There was a huge amount of Jewish resistance fighters with guns against the Nazis. There were months long battles against Jewish resistance in Germany before we were forced in to camps. We didn’t give up our guns. We were just outnumbered Hundreds to one. The Jewish population is small because with the exception of Israel, no matter where we go in the world we face genocide and hate. The majority of the planet is antisemitic or apathetic to antisemitism at best.

Before World War Two we fought the Nazis until we had no guns or ammo. The majority of my family died fighting Nazis, and died in concentration camps. My family that died in the camps were 4 to 14 years old. All, the kids. Their parents were killed resisting. They killed everybody with a gun before anyone was ever rounded up. Jews were and are on our own, have been for thousands of years.
I have a world of respect for the jewish people. In fact Israels one of the only countries i visited in the service that i left not wanting to spit on somebody. Very kind, down to earth. I was watching a documentary on Seigfreid Lederers escape from Aushwitz a few months back. Amazing stuff

Last edited:

RobFromTX

yet you thought that "when they finally go after hunting rights" was relevant and would mean something? :laughing: smh...
Well you obviously hunt? Like i said wait it out. Its coming. And btw PETA doesn't do near as much damage as citizen outrage. Hell, you can hardly hunt elk on the front range anymore without some granola head from Colorado Springs menstruating about gun fire or stray bullets. Then its off to the city council we go

Last edited:

Hash Zeppelin

Ski Bum Rodeo Clown
Premium user
ICMag Donor
Veteran
The only reason Jews are on their own, is because they Prey on Gentiles, and practice an ENTIRELY DIFFERENT set of rules.

My best friend (non-romantic) in college was a Cello student who happened to be Jewish.

But I have learned to avoid Jewish people, because of being stabbed in the back about 10 times - by Jewish people.

Anti-Jewish Sentiment is simple self-defense & common sense by Gentiles.

My father came from a Jewish family, then rebelled by marrying a Gentile. He made it very clear - there is a Criminal Sect of Judaism that is Conscienceless, and the reason for his own abandonment of Judaism.

Then my older brother married a Jewish woman, thinking they would have a Jewish family.

But my sister-in-law - after 9-11 - decided that her daughters, my nieces, would have Sweet Sixteen parties, not Bat Mitzvahs, because she was concerned that they could be the targets of additional anti-Jewish sentiment, after 9-11.

My father and my sister in law abandoned Judaism because they were horrified by the Criminal Sect of Judaism.
You’re Anti Semite trash and just spewed a bunch of antisemitism. take your comment and replace the word Jews with the words black people and see how it sounds.

People on here know me as pretty chill, but antisemitism makes me behave differently. Like if you said that to my face I would probably put you in the hospital. That’s generally been my reaction in the past.

Last edited:

armedoldhippy

Veteran
Well you obviously hunt? Like i said wait it out. Its coming. And btw PETA doesn't do near as much damage as citizen outrage. Hell, you can hardly hunt elk on the front range anymore without some granola head from Colorado Springs menstruating about gun fire or stray bullets. Then its off to the city council we go
it won't happen in my lifetime, and i hope not for a long time after i'm gone. as long as there is enough room for wildlife, there will be a need to control their numbers, and ethical hunters are the most cost-effective ways of doing so. i can foresee shrinkage of acreage of land where a person can hunt with rifles, that is already happening. no such thing as a "stray bullet". there are folks that take shots that are not safe...

RobFromTX

it won't happen in my lifetime, and i hope not for a long time after i'm gone. as long as there is enough room for wildlife, there will be a need to control their numbers, and ethical hunters are the most cost-effective ways of doing so. i can foresee shrinkage of acreage of land where a person can hunt with rifles, that is already happening. no such thing as a "stray bullet". there are folks that take shots that are not safe...
Hey im all for controlling numbers for preservation. Just dont move to a gun loving area with a gun hating mentality. A lot of folks moving to these areas feel threatened by them. Dont like the sound of them. They find hunting unethical. Since thats the case what they really need to do is stop slowly auctioning off our federal land to these fat cat developers. Thats whats happening to the national forest system. Only national parks are protected from that. I can tell you things in this country will get so desperate down the road that hunting will be most peoples livelihood. Much like it once was

Ready4

Veteran

Here is the proof of how delusional ALL Trump supporters all & how this thread starter was nothing but 100% bullshit that just leads to links of paid spam theft of your $.
President Biden just pardoned Federal Marijuana convictions. And is starting the path to reclassify Marijuana at the Federal level. Something the Republican scum are already trying to stand up to with their usual LIES & BULLSHIT, "leads to more crime", etc.
The Republican Party is the ENEMY of all citizens who grow and/or enjoy marijuana. The proof has always been there, all you have to do is watch what scum they are.
All the mindless replies from Trumpozoids are hilarious, all of you Trumpozoids are victims of fraud. Not a single one of you has anything truthful to refute what I state. People nationwide & all over the World mock you. Quit being willing victims & puppets of the Republican Lie Machine.
Great day for the rest of us ! Sky one up ! : > )

armedoldhippy

Veteran
hunting will be most peoples livelihood. Much like it once was.
most people will starve if that happens. if it gets to a survival situation, you can forget regulations, seasons, hours that it is legal. deer that make the mistake of coming out of the woods before it is dark will all be dead in a matter of weeks. spotlighters will kill a shitload and sell the meat, and game wardens will be overwhelmed & unable to do their jobs...

armedoldhippy

Veteran
Just dont move to a gun loving area with a gun hating mentality. A lot of folks moving to these areas feel threatened by them.
had a Karen up in Unicoi county that bought land & built a $300K house across the road from a National Forest rifle range. needless to say, she rapidly became unhappy as deer season approached. she tried to sue & get it closed, but the local judge more or less told her to suck it, the rifle range was there before she was fucking born! gotta love it...:good::biggrin:

armedoldhippy

Veteran
The Republican Party is the ENEMY of all citizens who grow and/or enjoy marijuana
i don't think so, not really. polls consistently show between a quarter and a third of GOPers want to see it legalized as well. but they will be against ANYTHING that a Democratic POTUS might do with an election coming up. it's all about throwing meat to the far-right religious wing that wants to control our lives. they would put cameras in our bedrooms to keep an eye on us if they could. no birth control, no "kinky" sex, NO abortion for any reason. they keep telling us what they are, and many people ignore them and say "ah, that can't happen HERE, we have RIGHTS..." yeah, until they are taken away.:snap out of it:

RobFromTX

had a Karen up in Unicoi county that bought land & built a $300K house across the road from a National Forest rifle range. needless to say, she rapidly became unhappy as deer season approached. she tried to sue & get it closed, but the local judge more or less told her to suck it, the rifle range was there before she was fucking born! gotta love it...:good::biggrin:
And theres less judges like that by the day. See Georgia TN those areas have the most to lose from all this. More concentrated areas. You let them go far enough and youll be left with nothing but game ranches :oops:

RobFromTX

i don't think so, not really. polls consistently show between a quarter and a third of GOPers want to see it legalized as well. but they will be against ANYTHING that a Democratic POTUS might do with an election coming up. it's all about throwing meat to the far-right religious wing that wants to control our lives. they would put cameras in our bedrooms to keep an eye on us if they could. no birth control, no "kinky" sex, NO abortion for any reason. they keep telling us what they are, and many people ignore them and say "ah, that can't happen HERE, we have RIGHTS..." yeah, until they are taken away.:snap out of it:
Id actually put it more on 50/50 split with republicans atleast here in Texas. The great thing is that people today that dont use it atleast want the issue settled and out of the way. None of that reefer madness garbage